~PaNjAbI SaBhYaChAaR (culture)~

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
SSA Ji Saareya Nu, :d
Main tuhade saareya kollo jann-na chaundi aan ke je tusi kisse nu Punjabi sabhyachaar vaare dassna hove taan ki dassonge? Jehrra koi saade punjabi culture/sabhyachaar vaare nai jaanda kush, ohna nu j explain karna hove ke PUNJABI CULTURE ki hai...taan tusi kis taraan describe karonge? Pehrawe vaare ki dassonge? Gidhe, bhangre, geetaan/boliyan vaare ki dassonge?

Apne apne vichaar jaroor sanjhi kareyo ji :d

~322~

MAVERICK

Pehlan te eh ke "India" v ikk desh aa...fer us ch kujh states ne..jinna ch ikk "Punjab" vi aa..

Vaise adheyan ne ithe hi nah kar jani..:p

Heartking

HEARTKING
ME TUHANU KUJ PUNJABI SANGEET BARE DAS SAKDA
PA KUJ KYO KI PUNJABI SANGEET BAHOT BADDA HE
OH NAHI IK LINE CH KHATAM HUNA
TE NAHI 1500 PAGES TE MUKNA
JINA HO SAKYA
A HAJIR HE G
TE ME KOI GAPP NI MARNI
E PIC ME NI BNAI
JIS NE V BNAI A OSDA NAAM THALE LIKHEA
attachment.php

Attachments

• PUNJABI INSTRUMENT.jpg
    PUNJABI INSTRUMENT.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 7,393

pps309

Prime VIP
kehre panjabi sabhyachar di gal karde aa? Nave di purane di.....kado de di? Kyunki panjabi sabhyachar har dahake ch 2 baar ta badal hi jaanda.

Konvicted_Jatt

S@RP@NCH
ah gal v sahi hai pps 22g dee.... jo sabhiyachaar sade bajurgaan de tym c oh taan labhiyaa nhi thionda..... hun taan punjab v westernize hunda janda...

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
I guess main jo truely/sach vich saada sabhyachaar hai ohde vaare puch rahi haan... lokki westernize hunde jaande ne oh gall v sach hai oddan...its jst dat some ppl dnt knw da value of it te ohna nu ehsaas ni haiga ke eho jehi cheej (sabhyachaar) ik vaari gawachi murrke ni labhdi... :n so, agar tusi dassonge ke saada sabhyachaar ki hai mayb koi kush sikheya leh sakdaa tuhade views toh.

Baaki, westernized jantaa vaare urrey gall ho rahi hai...jaroor nigaa maareyo te apne vichaar saanjhi kareyo...
https://www.unp.me/f8/punjabi-janta-de-westernized-hon-de-kaaran-ki-ne-28198/

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
This is how i would explain (i suppose you mean to ask panjaban that if we are explaining it to a non-punjabi, lets say Gore)
I would first explain about Punjab that we a northern state in India, and coming from the state of punjab we are called Punjabis. In punjab hindus and sikhs make the majority of the community and eventhough belonging to 2 different religions we share the same culture. (Appa culture explain karn di gall kar rahe haan, haina? religion di ta nahi, just makin sure). Then i would explain about our traditions, pretty much from coming to this world to leaving this world and how our families are out biggest support system and our most important priority. I will explain that we have no concept of a kid moving out when he/she turns 18. Our parents provide us everything when we are growing up and when its their old age we stay with them, we dont send them to senior homes (that cud be offensive to some gores, but i will try to explain is somewhat subtle). Then i will explain that we are a very lively culture, we are very closely tied people, I will explain about the traditional and folk dances, and tell them that on every occasion of happiness, at the birth of a child, someone's marriage, celebration of someone's success, or anyother occassion we express our happiness by dancing bhangra and gidha. Bhangra is pretty much a dance out of joy performed by guys and Gidha is typical of girls. I will then explain somewhat about the traditional food, which is pretty common these days even in Gore people. Food is a big part of our culture and we eat well cooked food ...lol...We eat things like daals (lentils), saag, cheese (paneer), some people do eat meat and bread which could be roti or naan and rice. Another thing i will emphasize is that cheese, milk and yogurt are a big part of a punjabi's upbringing (or atleast was mine...lol). Then i will explain about our dressing style, how a suit looks, I can tell them that a kameez is a long shirt worn with a shalwaar which is somewhat baggy pants and also a dupatta/chunni which is a veil, And thats worn by women. And men these days normally wear pants and shirts, but traditionally they wore Kurta-Pajamas which are again long shirt worn with pajama kinda pants. I can tell a little bit about the jewellery we wear, which is normally made out of gold (although i hate it, but our women love to).
And then i can also explain that religion is a big part of our culture is too, be us HIndus or Sikhs and most of the times thats the reason for our fights, lol.....well just joking.

I guess superficially thats enough for someone to know, but yeah there can be more detail to it deeply, But as u asked only for someone who knows nothing about us, i think this will be atleast something.