NRI Kids and Anti- India Sentiments.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
What is with Sikh Kids born and raised outside India and their hatred for India ?

Ki propaganda chalda bahr ?

They are adequately informed about sikh issues.......and how the sikh community was mistreated by the Indian Government....

1984? do i need to say more?

In my book a genocide is a big enough reason to hate someone.

Maybe if your family was burnt alive......and your relatives get deported back to india just to get a death sentence...you wouldnt be askin this question.

Those people dont hate every Indian they just hate the corrupted individuals that are incharge.

On the other hand its India who is brainwashing the sikh youth.

Unlike a person living in India the outside people can look at the country from outside and give a fair opinion on it. Maybe the Indians are a little blinded by nationalism and fail to see what is wrong with our own country.

However with that being said there will always be a small minority that would abuse power....and people born outside India are not immune to that......but i can gaurantee its on a much smaller scale then the power abuse going on in India which needs to be dealt with.

P.S - I was born and raised in India BUT when i came to Canada that is when i fully understood things that affected me and my community. Funny thing is now that i look at it the indian textbooks are biased to the core......atleast in Canada the "Komagatamaru" incident is taught in high school but in India you would never see any mention of 1984 or any other sikh issue anywhere. It's like the majority just wants to edit India's history.

Baki teri galat fehmi a 22 ehthey koi propoganda ni chalda...jiddah gallan hundia ohda hi dikhaian jania.......lokin apney opinion ap form kardey a.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Maybe if your family was burnt alive......and your relatives get deported back to india just to get a death sentence...you wouldnt be askin this question.

And if someone near to you would have died in a bus bomb, shoot dead for not agreeing with khalistan ideology, beaten because the vehicle number wasn't in gurmukhi or girls' braid chopped off ?

In Canada do they also teach about 47 riots and why one should put basic human values above religion ?

And if someone near to you would have died in a bus bomb, shoot dead for not agreeing with khalistan ideology, beaten because the vehicle number wasn't in gurmukhi or girls' braid chopped off ?

In Canada do they also teach about 47 riots and why one should put basic human values above religion ?

Is that sarcasm???

because if it is i am sorry but i fail to get it. So you are saying in india's culture it is ok if you try to wipe out a community and when the community retaliates you simply tell them to put human values over religion?

It's not even about religion ...It is about basic human rights.

We all know who started the power abuse first......and it wasnt the sikhs.

The real Khalistani's as you term them never killed any1 innocent.....Those people were wiped out way back through police encounters and police cats.

The people that you see now and the one's that killed innocent individuals were and are in reality Indian undercover agents....Those people are now living in Canada on the INDIAN GOVERNMENT's money.

Ever heard of the police cats incident??? There is a list of thousands of people living abroad that helped the Indian Government kill innocent people and helped them do fake encounters. How do you think the Indian Government got rid of everyone so quickly?....Bribe people dress em up as khalistani's and do fake encounters.

These people have full beards and turban but in reality they were bought by the Indian Government to TERRORIZE innocent people. To get the people of Punjab to turn against the movement.

It's funny because even after knowing everything.....you will always have people asking why do sikhs hate the Indian Government or the Indian System?

Dont you get it?????

Someone tried to wipe their whole community of the face of India.. Riots, rapes, murders...what dint happen to the sikhs?

And after all that someone would come up to you and tell you that you should put human values over religion.....and all that crap while people that raped and murdered their family are running for elections.

Is it ignorance or just blatant stupidity?

here is some food for thought...watch this video....

The guy is no khalistani but he even states that there was no "politicization" of religion in Punjab. The people that you term "khalistani's" were normal people just like me and you that were forced to retaliate and take up arms by the corrupt indian system and politicians.

Meh pehli post ch vi likhea c there are idiots on both sides.....but there are a lot more on the Indian Governments side. Kill people to save the country? How can you justify that?

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Lets not beat the dead horse over and over again :dead

I simply asked why kids abroad are so anti India.
What do they know that we do not ?

In Short...

They hate the indian system because people that killed the innocent sikhs were not punished by the Indian Government and on top of that India is hanging every sikh that does something against it on the basis of nationalism. On top of that they feel that their community is being economically abused and they dont have enough freedom in India. For some that is a good enough reason to hate the system.

P.S - you should still watch the video just to hear a different viewpoint :p

pps309

Prime VIP
What is with Sikh Kids born and raised outside India and their hatred for India ?

Ki propaganda chalda bahr ?
May be my question can be your answer:
What is with Hindu kids born and raised in India and their hatred for Pakistan?

Jidda appa India ch khul ke pakistani system, ISI, Human right violations by their organizations, destruction of temples and sikh shrines, otthe de terrorist di burai kar lene aa. Te aa sariya galla sun ke nationalist loki pakistan nu hate karna shuru kar dinde aa.
On the same lines, people abroad talk freely about Sikh Genocides, RSS/VHP, Human right violation by Punjab Police, Burning of SGGS, Demolition of Delhi Gurdwaras, Fake Encounters etc etc. Aa galla sun ke kaum de naal pyar rakhan wala automatically India nu hate karna shuru kar dinda.

Jinne Indians pakistan nu hate kari jaande aa ohna k baharale india nu hate kari jaande aa ......

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
A Country or a religion cannot kill ( or save ) Its the people.
The day I am convinced that sikhs are any better than hindus and muslims ,
I will agree to everything you say.

pps309

Prime VIP

I am not comparing any two religions....I don't believe in one religion being superior to other.

No where in my post, i mentioned sikhs are superior. I don't believe so.
main sirf aa dasya ke jidda indians pakistan nu hate karde aa odda da hi hisab baraleya da india lai aa.

pps309

Prime VIP

I agree, its the people.

Now I do have a question:
People know that tytler, sajjan kumar etc were involved in sikh genocide.
People also know that Modi was directly/indirectly involved in gujrat massacare.
Why these people elected them again and again? this means these people indirectly approved their wrong doings.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
People believes what they want to believe without ground facts.
You and me haven't actually seen tytler and co. leading the mob. but still we are 100% convinced they did it.
Similarly other choose to believe they didn't.

Unfortunately we live in a less than perfect world.

onlycheema

Banned
We, Indian people are happy to see pile of dead bodies. 1984 riots brought indira to power, gujarat did it for modi. It tells volumes about our mentality. Sick and bitter truth. I don't choose to ignore the fact someone's innocent or not, i am happy to see someone's doing it good for my community. And then i label it as hate, because sajjan had not been pronounced guilty by court.

onlycheema

Banned
May be my question can be your answer:
What is with Hindu kids born and raised in India and their hatred for Pakistan?

Jidda appa India ch khul ke pakistani system, ISI, Human right violations by their organizations, destruction of temples and sikh shrines, otthe de terrorist di burai kar lene aa. Te aa sariya galla sun ke nationalist loki pakistan nu hate karna shuru kar dinde aa.
On the same lines, people abroad talk freely about Sikh Genocides, RSS/VHP, Human right violation by Punjab Police, Burning of SGGS, Demolition of Delhi Gurdwaras, Fake Encounters etc etc. Aa galla sun ke kaum de naal pyar rakhan wala automatically India nu hate karna shuru kar dinda.

Jinne Indians pakistan nu hate kari jaande aa ohna k baharale india nu hate kari jaande aa ......

Exactly. We have this pakistan barometer to match everything we do, while we should be more wary of china.
This exodus to foreign lands started because in aftermath of 1984, guys were being labelled as terrorists. Jawan munde lattan jeep naal bann k vichhon paarh ditte jaande sann, then how do you expect them to have love for anyone who did it.

pps309

Prime VIP
You and me haven't actually seen tytler and co. leading the mob. but still we are 100% convinced they did it.

It is not belief. Its the witnesses* who came in front and spoke. Instead of acting on witness statement, CBI wants them to prove their statements. i don't know, how??
25 years gone, many witnesses did akal chadai. the left will also go one day, that's what CBI and GOI is waiting for.

* Witness Jasbir Singh recorded his statement in front of me at San Francisco to CBI.
Witness Surinder Singh from NewYork recorded his statement in front of attorney Gurpatwant Singh Pannu.
I saw the reaction of CBI personnel that day, they were trying to scare the witness and supporters. They were taking pictures of all of us, playing a trick so that we will get scared and go back.

I guess more then belief it is ignorance and blindness due to nationalism which don't allow some guys to see beyond a line.

Are you serious?? There were countless victims that have identified them both and given in affidavits to the courts and CBI.....On the other hand even if 133 wittnesses can't identify a sikh.....he is still kept in jail for 12 years and put on death trial under TADA. :rolleyes:

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
There are countless allegations against Badal, Amrinder and other Sikhs at high positions, and they roam free on the other hand countless innocent poor hindus, muslims ..... rot in jails w/o much of a trial.

The problem is with the system it can't be too hard to understand yet for whatever reasons a bunch is bent upon making it sikhs vs india issue.

deep

Prime VIP
In Short...

On top of that they feel that their community is being economically abused and they dont have enough freedom in India. For some that is a good enough reason to hate the system.

bhaji tuhade ditte pehle point di tan menu koi knowledge nahin,
but main es point bare details ch pata karna chahoonga ke how can you justify that sikhs are being economically abused and they dont have enough freedom in india?

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
I studied in a CBSE (an Indian board) school here and I never found out what exactly happened in 1984 in the history books...therefore, i assume that none of the Indian Sikh kid will find out the exact truth that way either as the education system is somewhat biased

and i dont believe that Sikhs are against India, they r more against the system/govt, which will not change or if it does, thn it'll take ages to change :nerd