Its difficult to b a SARDAR !!!

MeHRaM

sadial
MUST READ!!!!!!!!! MUST READ!!!!!!!!!** MUST READ!!!!!!!!!

* I was standing at jalandhar station when my attention went towards a Sikh youth standing near me wearing a Black turban having a long beard and wearing a kirpan over his shirt looking similar to a terrorist. After a while, one local train arrived, which was totally packed. The Sikh youth tried to alight the train but failed to do so. Just then a voice was heard from the back coach Sardarji Barah Baj gaye' (Sir it's 12 o'clock!) The Sikh youth looked over
at that voice maker who was a young Mischievous type of person and instead of showing any anger made a smile towards him. The smile made was so enigmatic that it seemed as if some type of truth lies behind it. Not able
to resist my temptation, I walked towards him and asked why did he smile at that person who teased him.* **The Sikh youth replied, 'He was not teasing me but was asking for my Help'*. I was surprised with these words and he
told me that there was a big history behind that which one should know. I was eager to know the History and the Sikh youthnarrated: During 17th Century, when Hindustan was ruled by Mughals, all the Hindu people were humiliated and were treated like animals. Mughals treated the Hindu women as there own property and were forcing all Hindus to accept Islam and even used to kill the people if they were refusing to accept.Thattime, our ninth Guru, Sri Guru Teg Bahadarji came forward,in response to a request of some Kashmir Pandits to fight against all these cruel activities. Guruji told the Mughal emperor that if he could succeed in converting him to Islam, all the Hindus would accept the same. But, if he failed, he should stop all those
activities . The Mughal emperor happily agreed to that but even after lots of torture to Guruji and his fellow members he failed to convert him to Islam and Guruji along with his other four fellow members, were tortured and sacrificed their lives in Chandni Chowk. Since the Mughals were unable to convert them to Islam they were assassinated. Thus Guruji sacrificed his life for the protection of Hindu religion. Can anybody lay down his life and that too for the protection of another religion? This is the reason he is
still remembered* **as "Hind Ki Chaddar"*, shield of India. For the sake of whom he had sacrificed his life, none Of the them came forward to lift his body, fearing that they would also be assassinated Seeing this incident our
10th Guruji, Sri Guru Gobind Singhji (Son of Guru Teg Bahadarji) founder of khalsa made a resolution that he would convert his followers to such human beings who would not be able to hide themselves and could be easily located in thousands. At the start, the Sikhs were very few in numbers as they were fighting against the Mughal emperors. At that time,Nadir Shah raided Delhi
in the year 1739 and looted Hindustan and was carrying lot of Hindustan treasures and nearly 2200 Hindu women along with him. The news spread like a fire and was heard by Sardar Jassa Singh who was the Commander of the Sikh army at that time. He decided to attack Nadir Shah's Kafila on the same midnight. He did so and rescued all the Hindu women and they were safely sent to their homes. It didn't happen only once but thereafter whenever any
Abdaalis or Iranis had attacked and looted Hindustan and were trying to carry the treasures and Hindu women along with them for selling them in Abdal markets, the Sikh army although fewer in numbers but were brave
hearted and attacked them at midnight,12 O'clock and rescued women. After that time when there occurred a similar incidence, people started to contact
the Sikh army for their help and Sikhs used to attack the raider's at Midnight, 12 O'clock.*
**Nowadays, these "smart people" and some Sikh enemies who are afraid of Sikhs, have spread these words that at 12 O'clock,
the Sikhs **go out of their senses*. This historic fact was the reason which made me smile over that person as I thought that his Mother or Sister would be in trouble and wants my help and was reminding me by saying off 'Sardarji Barah Baj Gaye' its a humble appeal PLEASE dont make fun of RELIGIONS.
! as every religion is as pure as urs.* *"Its easy to joke on a Sardar, but It's too difficult to be a Sardar"*

Guest33

Elite
gud one......hope ih kayian di akhan khol dau jo agge kehnde ne Sardara de 12 vajj gaye.......siddha agle nu jawab deve "kion teri bheni chakki gai?".....

guywidattitude

bEtTa LeAvE dIs BoY aLoNe
main taan munh te keh dinda hunda haan inan nu.......jehde kehnde hunde ki baraaan wajj gaye n all.........ik frnd nu taan ithe takk kehta ki bhai..............sukh saaand taan hai ........mom theeek hain.......te teri sis theeek hain sare ki nahin...........:mean :mean :mean :mean ........

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
guywidattitude said:
main taan munh te keh dinda hunda haan inan nu.......jehde kehnde hunde ki baraaan wajj gaye n all.........ik frnd nu taan ithe takk kehta ki bhai..............sukh saaand taan hai ........mom theeek hain.......te teri sis theeek hain sare ki nahin...........:mean :mean :mean :mean ........

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl .....

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
guywidattitude said:
lol..............main vi sidha hi bol dindi aan,,,ke ki gall past bhullge:chew :chew :chew iss gall piche main kise nu ni bakhshdi chahe jo merzi hove:mean

nice post sydneysider,,,,i got it saved in my email since last yr:yes

Je Jatt Bidak Gaya

ta sab nu pa deyu parhne
Bahut wadhiya c...... mein v bathereyaan nu keha hai k je saade 12 naa wajjde hunde, taa hun nu kisey Persian/Afghan di aulaad hona c tusi saareyaan ne....:-D

guywidattitude

bEtTa LeAvE dIs BoY aLoNe
main taan maar dooon eho jeheyan nu:bite:bite.......inan nu puchho saleyo je sade guru teg bahadur ji kurbani na dinde taan hun nu namo nishan mit jana c tuhadi tutti te baseless kaum da:bite:bite

Guest33

Elite
Je Jatt Bidak Gaya said:
Bahut wadhiya c...... mein v bathereyaan nu keha hai k je saade 12 naa wajjde hunde, taa hun nu kisey Persian/Afghan di aulaad hona c tusi saareyaan ne....:-D

GUD one......:so :so

Guest33

Elite
guywidattitude said:
main taan maar dooon eho jeheyan nu:bite:bite.......inan nu puchho saleyo je sade guru teg bahadur ji kurbani na dinde taan hun nu namo nishan mit jana c tuhadi tutti te baseless kaum da:bite:bite

u talk sense sometime.......:bolt and specially when drunk....:p

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
thts true....
je koi Paki kise Sardar nu kawe ki 12 vaj gaye...reply him back tht Sardaraan di badolat Paki men salwar kameez pehnde han...sadde India vich ladies pehan diya han...
je koi Hindu chhede...onu bollo...sadde Sardaran kar ke tuhadi izzat bachhi si...

diamond4ever said:
it's not difficult... rather it take guts and pride and confidence to be a Full sardar... i admire them and most of them look beauitful..

:D

oye mein tennu beautiful laggda haan :O :O :O