Is money the only thing left in this world.....

ozzy12345

Dear friends, i am really pissed off seeing todays condition where everybody just talks of money, money, money and money... no one values ethics, morals or culture..... If somebody tries to talk of morals, he's been criticized for doing moral policing...
Boys and girls, big or small, old or young, all are after money.... Saints or criminals, both love the green color...

Boys are dieing to go abroad for earning green bucks in any way.. They are even ready to pack themselves in suitcases for going to foreign shore..
Girls are ready to do anything for money... they are ready to sleep with anybody or can do skin show as much as wanted by somebody by throwing some green bucks... Is this the right way of living... Even parents or elder brothers encourage their daughters or sisters to follow their dream in anyway they like. Is money the only dream which people see these days. Don't they know all money is going to remain over here on this earth, only thing which will remain after death is his/her character which i think nobody cares for today.

Can somebody analyse where will this society go... Aren't we destroying our today for some unseen future and what type of future will come by this type of blind money race can only be predicted by a sane mind..

Dear all, i will appreciate if you all guys nd gals over here share your views on this...:yes

ozzy12345

kaljug aa 22. we must not worry much about others.. but only concentrate to keep our own mind and character healthy, that is enough. and that s a challenge in today's world.

veere apna apna vekh ke tan aj aa time a geya hai :zzz ke hun apne ap nu bachaona vi challenge ban geya hai... jai hun vi ehi raati javange tan pher pull jao ke aon vali generation apne ap nu bacha vi payegi.... ona mure swaal tan kayi honge par option iko hi bachega ke paise layi sab kuj karoo...

pps309

Prime VIP
I feel the importance given to money is very high now-a-days. It's human nature everyone runs after important stuff.

If we can somehow reduce the importance of money by putting an end to bribe, corruption, equal opportunity for education, honoring the honest, electing the best etc etc. Things may change.

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
Money has now become a language...money speaks, bas paisa hi bolda sab passe...i believe its in the human nature, unlimited desires, wants and wishes, and only money can fulfil this...its the whole society that is changing and with that ppl's greediness is also increasing

relations are even made of money

rich people have lots of friends whereas poor people :( :n

is it what kaljug is, where people are killing their brothers and other family memebrs just for that bloody money :eek:

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
""Boys are dieing to go abroad for earning green bucks in any way.. They are even ready to pack themselves in suitcases for going to foreign shore""

100% true..why dont they even try to do something for their own country ??? anything??

""Boys are dieing to go abroad for earning green bucks in any way.. They are even ready to pack themselves in suitcases for going to foreign shore""

100% true..why dont they even try to do something for their own country ??? anything??

Not only even youth but the old generation is also moving tot he abroad to settle there.............

what will happen of this county then if you go abroad and earn green bucks there :(

ozzy12345

o yar Australia ch mja ayi janda sabnu :d haoluy haolu pta lag ju bakiyan nu ve :p

Mundia da tan badi cheti phadia ee, tee kudia baree ki khyal aa jeda bolliwud vch muh kalaa karaondia pyian han paise piche... mundia nu tan pata chal reha hai, ke kudia nu vi akal paogi ke evi hi filma de chaas vich apna shoshan karvandia rehngia...:(

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
main kdo mana kitta be kudia aeho je kamm ne krdiyan???

domen passe he mra maari ya..kudian da bai avde hath ch hudiyan aa ghardeyan di galti ya bee...te bhar jaane ali gal tan mere schi palle ne pendi aa meri avdi sochni aa

baki domen hi galat ya :|

gurvy

.:: free as the wind ::.
Keya baat he keya cheez he paisa :dr

Kyon paisa paisa karti he kiyu paise pe tu marti he :kpw

J@tti

..Majajan..
Money is important - and that can't be denied. You have a better shot at being happy if you don't have to worry about money. However, there is a difference between being wealthy and being rich.

^ Money is important, but it should be hard earned, money is important but it shouldnt be earned by selling our character, honesty and ethics.
Only then you can lead a happy life, So still if only you try to reform yourself and not worrying about others can make your life a nice act.

its not right....... bt it is da way it is.... think yourself without money..... in da end all u need is money... "money talks" rightly said..... nale jithe tak baahr jaan di gal aa , money is not d only reason for migration...