Honor Killing.........ur Views

neil

W@TNO DOOR
eh bahut sharam wali gall aa, ajj kal kithey reh gayee jaat paat, ithey de born juwak aapde viah aap kara rahe hann, ah taan anparta te gawar hon da nateeja.

inni sharam aundee aa CBC ne ek documentry banayee aa ithey, actors laye aa, te 2 ghante dee aa, nationwide dikha rahe aa har week tv te,

main lunch room nee jaa sakda, lokan ne newspaper da cutout tang ditta, board te, and im the only brown in my dept:n

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
I agree kuj ta anparta da nateeja te kuj lok pare likhe sab kuj jaande hoye vi ego, izzat te honor da shosha bana lainde ne...te kuj parents nu eh gall hi hajam nahi hundi ki ohna di kuri ne apne aap kise nu labh laya. Te kuj apne bacheya to expectations hi ainiya karde ne ki o sochde ne ki ohna de bache ohna to bahr jaa ke kuj kar hi nahi sakde, te je bache kar lainde ne ta eh parents overreact karde ne....Pata nahi ki hai, communication gap hai ja ki...jaat paat, te eda de muddeya to uth ke saade bazurga nu hunn insaaniyat nu priority de ke sochna chaida hai. te kuj parents ta kahani hi khatam kara dende hann, keh dende hann jao kara lao apni marji naal karauna ta, te saanu apni shakal na dikhayo....Te fer o bache ajjeb jehi situation ch fas jande ne, te fer maava te tarle vi ohna nu kise paase da nahi chad de.....................pata nahi ki ki, par rabb agge ikk ardaas hai ki je 2 dil eda pyar karan ta kade ohna da akheer eh na hove, o hasde khelde zindagi kattan !

Safiyah

Everytime I watch this documentry...i get upset. It's a sad place. Jassi's mother is such a horrible person. She got her own daughter murdered. How could she even do it?
Love's the reason for her death. Sounds RIDICULOUS in today's modern world.
I don't mean to offend anyone but cops in India r so CORRUPT. Their job is to save ppl not to kill. They can't be trusted. India is really scary.

Guest33

Elite
Safiyah said:

Everytime I watch this documentry...i get upset. It's a sad place. Jassi's mother is such a horrible person. She got her own daughter murdered. How could she even do it?
Love's the reason for her death. Sounds RIDICULOUS in today's modern world.
I don't mean to offend anyone but cops in India r so CORRUPT. Their job is to save ppl not to kill. They can't be trusted. India is really scary.

i agree with you SAFI......in India if you hve money to bribe police then u can get away with any crime........be it murder rape dacoity etc etc....

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
dhana_jatt said:
pappi duniya:tears :tears :tears

sharam kar oye sharam kar... tenu koi haq ni is topic te bolan da..:saw

loko isdi sunlo..
dhanz gt a bitch usda naa gypsy ae... isdi gali ch ik lafandar ja kuta c asin taa romeo kende c usnu :D ..gypsy da tanka banka hogea usde naaal oh roj geriyan marda c dhane de ghar di gypsy karkee...
is paapi dhane ne oo kute nu chuhe maar dvaai paake maarta.
.kenda meri gypsy te koi akh rakhe mainu pasand ni :( .... PYAAR DA DUSHMAN...ae paapi insaan dar allah taala se..us khuda ki maar se dar.. :saw

can_jatti

Sarkar
ya this girl was from near mission ..............well i think if they didnt like there relationship they could have considered them dead and not have kept any relations with them but how can a parent can get her/his own kid killed......so brutal...

its not the fault of kids from here...kids here doesnt kno the difference between rich and poor...as in india u see a fine boundaries betwween the two ......i used to talk abou this with cousin she always wondered y wud that matter...but she just visited india and came back and told me that now she knows wat do we mean by rich and poor.....but it still doesnt matter if u are in love.....but parents think practically and from brain...i guess they lose their hearts wen they are old.....they are roaming openly here but the mithu is in jail now i guess some gora told me....hmmm...sometimes i think in such matters goras live there life to fullest.....:n :n :n :n

Safiyah

~(¨`v´¨)~She was from Maple Ridge. Her evil mother is the murderer in right sense.~(¨`v´¨)~ I heard they are not wealthy no more and this girl's brother doesn't talk to his mom and uncle and her dad's not mentally stable......
The whole family's ruined.

Some1

Focusing on ________
what humans can do ... and in the end cause misery to nont other than themselves ... ne1 willing to gimme in short wat happened ?

punjaban920

Pyar karna koi gunah nhi aa...apne bache..apne he hunde aa...eh maa kida di ? jinhe apni beti nu hi mar sutheya?..Kya koi maa apni beti naal eda kar sakdi aa ..never! ..Haan kade kade insaan nu edade steps, choices lene pende aa....jere saarea laye best aa lekin eh kera step sahi si ?..Poori di poori family barbad ho gaye ..Te fer mileya ki enanu ? Yea i understand nowadays girls make mistakes in choosing the "right" guy, but hey...no ones perfect. Par eh te hadh hi karthi...its wrong wht she did..and its wrong that the police itself...was involved in this. It's really a shame. Haan bettiyan ghar diya Taj hundia ne..Izaat hun diya ne lekin pyar karna saachi koi gunah nhi aa eh Society insaan nu barbad karke rakh dendi aa..fer insaan kare ..te ki kare ?

Par eh sharam wali gal aa ke Ik maa ne apni he beti nu maran da socheya.. Insaan lakh galthia karda lekin eh jo maa ne kitha....o lakha de barabar v nhi.

gorakhnathdatilla

BIRHA TU SULTAN
Par eh sharam wali gal aa ke Ik maa ne apni he beti nu maran da socheya.. Insaan lakh galthia karda lekin eh jo maa ne kitha....o lakha de barabar v nhi.

ek sirf maa hi hundi aa jis utte insaan nu sabh to waddh maan te vishwaas hunda hai. je oh v ess tarah aapni hi aulaad di dushman ban jaave ta fer ehi kiha jaa sakda hai k 'yeah.. guruaan di kahi gal sahi aa.. eh sachi kalyug aa gya ae.. te hor pata nai kinna kuch wekhna paina aje!'

its sad.. but asi ehi kar sakde ha k aapni zindagi wich eho jiha paap karn to bachiye te na hi eho ja kamm karn waalyan da sath deyie.. :)

rockaclimba

Lets not generalize. The issue we all are talking about only shows a person, a families values and this depends on background and way they had been brought up.
There are many cases in INDIA..where both were murdered and even one in MOHALI. Where girl's brother calls both of them to sit and talk and ensuring both of them that now there are no hard feelings as THEY HAVE GOT MARRIED NOW.
But boy was slaughtered and after 24 hrs. girl committed suicide.
These people and type of these people still exist within you and here..they are in abundance.
Reason is pseudo - egos and bla bla....yes, education and exposure are also great factors in such cases.

PROBLEM: Law of the land [ India ] is very hanky panky about it. One one hand they allow and even acknowledges the marriage but they do nt provide any security to couple and later on they are easy target for only parents but respective communities THEKEDARS.

rockaclimba

yaar main padhia aah Jassi te Mithu bare.......hai taan purani gal par main hune padhia........tusi vi padho te apne views dasso....

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/main_bride.html

i mena ki ih sab sahi hai...apnian kudian nu maarna...ki is sab naal kudian hatt jangian ishq mushq toon.....is case ch ki kharabi si is gal nu cha dke ki munda gareeb ghar da si....
The very title of post is wrong...this is not HONOR KILLING. We are not living in ancient times.
Moroever- there are still people within you and here in India- who are brought up in a way that they fail to see where WORLD IS MOVING.
NO ONE CAN OR WILL BE ABLE TO STOP A BEAT OF LOVE.