can we remove piracy from our country ?

m talking about pirated music if we say we love music then it is our duty helping in removing piracy... so what should we do in removing piracy ????? we have to buy original cd's and dvd's and not to listen music frm other sources such as internet and mp3 cd's :biker

apni country di ki gul kardey on....ehnu tah west waley ni khatam kar sakey...lol

par i agree jihni choti sadi punjabia di population a ....we shud be buying original to support our little industry.

Every1 should start by buying original dvd's of new punjabi movies that are coming out or have come out.

And if possible go watch punjabi movies in theatres instead of buying copied stuff.

WE SHOULD SUPPORT OUR LITTLE INDUSTRY OTHERWISE IT'LL WILL NOT SURVIVE.

chief

Prime VIP
the other i saw a show on india tv that said the income generated by pirated cd/dvd is used for terrorism >np Sadaf Video, Chintu Candy anyone :))

btw wats up with pirated hindi dvd's and Russia?

recently saw Cam Rip Harry Potter - Half Blood Prince hindi dub dvd besides another Cam Rip hindi dub dvd of Ice Age 3. Both had some tickers running in russian along with links to some russian torrent trackers (.ru domain) Never knew BRIC relations were so close :)) someone plz enlighten me...

I think the only actual way to get rid of 90% of all piraters is to make stuff cheaper. The cheaper it is, the more people will buy it. I'm pretty sure that all the money that retailers & store owners make now can be made with stuff way cheaper than it is. For example, at my local DVD store, in USA, an original Hindi movie DVD is $22.00, which is waaayy to expensive for a movie. If the price of the DVD was $5, then a lot more people would buy it and I'm dead sure that the store owners would make MORE than what they make if the DVD was priced at $22. If they could do the same for India, that'd be most helpful to eliminate piracy but unfortunately, India won't do that because it's already a poor country. Money matters. :dn

^^ in india its already dead cheap, less then $1 for a movie's DVD, still people go for pirated stuff, coz pirated titles are 5-in1 for 50 cents, and with crap picture quality, pity on minds of people who watch that dumb print to save money.