Aa jao bhi saare serious discussions vaale - new topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
hanji folks i am writing this over a cup pf tea and after this i shall not be seen here for a month, coz i seriosuly need to only focus on studying these days, but everyone please feel free to leave ur views here and i promise i will def get back to it next month or atleast know what ya'all think abt it.
Its a topic i was discussing with my roomie (we actually talk lot of intellectual stuff related to life, religion, politics, philosophy)....and out of those million discussions came this one....the topic is a bit weired so i didnt know what to name it.........anways here it goes...........

So we were talking and she goes, why is it that people leave their homelands and then brag abt things they cant do here in these western countries. At one point they made a choice of leaving their homelands, their hometowns, their culture, their values. yeah they can totally preserve their culture, their values, their religion living here but dont blame the country u are living in that their culture and lifestyle makes a bad influence on you. If it does its our fault and if we were that concerned why did we first come here, no one invited us here, it was a choice we made to live a better life with better opportunities or maybe even to get out of poverty. If we wanted to be soo good on what we are, then we cud have struggled in our countries and stayed there. Coming here, with better life, comes other things too and why is it that people deny to accept those changes.

Then we were talking about lot of indian christians in kuwait, mallu christians, infact we have a frnd who grew up there and told us that kuwaitess are chill to have christians in kuwait but they arent chill with churches. so these indian christians in kuwait had to make underground churches. I dont get one thing, there are freaking 192 other countires in the world , why cant u go somewhere, u wanna come to a place where u already know u cant practice fully, and u still wanna practice, so whose fault is it, obviosuly it isnt kuwait's , it urs that u made choice to come their to make more money (they have lots of nursing job there), so now with money learn how to worship at home too.

three, we talked abt how people leave their homelands and then demand what their homelands shud have living away from homeland. How valid is that? Would india ever have been free if bhagat singh, gandhi, and all the other freedom fighters had left india and demanded for it living away from india. Thats the same case with us asking for khalistan (no offense to any sikhs living outside punjab or these countries here, my own dad is a senior member of north american council of khalistan, same goes for him too)...punjab da sikh ta khalistan di gall vi nahi karda and here we have we go protest infront of UN, capitol hill(american parliament) every month. Fer eda lagda hai ki himmat hai ta koi india jaake awaaj kadd ke dikhave....How valid is it to demand for something that extreme in a country that is so diverse, so open, so free. maybe i am wrong here, its not even my point of view, i know we can make the world aware my holding confrences, protests here, but what difference is it making to our homeland? seriosuly......

and last thing, there's a video on youtube about a fight in a gurdwara, this I intend to write an article about and send it to indian newspapers and get it published, soo looking forward to it....just need sometime.....
so this video on youtube is abt a fight inside a gurdwara infront of guru granth sahib ji in bramton, CAnada. And then our parents brag that kids dont goto gurdwara sahib jis. Isnt gurdwara sahib ji supposed to be a symbol of peace, love, strength and bani. But seriosuly do our gurdwaras here in these countries portray that. There is always some fighting, politics and money business going in gurdwaras, so what exactly will attract our kids to come to gurudwaras. Our elders (bajurgs) need to learn this that this is no way to keep our kids connected to sikhi. Little kids come home and make fun of these uncle ji's who fight in gurdwaras and how wud those kids wanna go back. if a religious place is a symbol of love and peace, any kid wud wanna go their happily. Gurdwaras back home in punjab are so simple, so melllow, so sweeet that u go their and find peace, here u go and its like a buffet there. And it doesnt go for all the gurdwarsa in the world, please dont get me wrong, my mecca is a gurdwara sahib only i find the most peace there, but i m talking abt little kids and what they take from these fights, arguments and politics in the gurdwaras. We can understand it coz we are grown up and lot of us came from india already with our knowledge about gurbani, but our little kids growing up here what will develop their love towards sikhi.

i knows i have put 4 diff topics in one discussion or maybe even more, sorry for such a long essay....but please feel free to read at ur own convenience, and reply whenevea u want....
Thanks all
And sorry if i offended anyone anyways, i respect all with my heart.
God bless all

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
main baad ch aandi aan...aje capacity nahi aini lambi post perhan di...but i m sure kuchh kaafi useful likhya hona navu ne :)

SherDil™

naNOX9™ Hardcore
Chalo koi na Bhabo hale main thora dekh ke hi pagal hoya firda .baad ch aake poora par ke post karunga.:nerd

SherDil™

naNOX9™ Hardcore
hanji folks i am writing this over a cup pf tea and after this i shall not be seen here for a month, coz i seriosuly need to only focus on studying these days, but everyone please feel free to leave ur views here and i promise i will def get back to it next month or atleast know what ya'all think abt it.
Eh sab par ke mainu lagda ke tuhanu sachi rest di lor hai :bolt

SherDil™

naNOX9™ Hardcore
Its a topic i was discussing with my roomie (we actually talk lot of intellectual stuff related to life, religion, politics, philosophy)....and out of those million discussions came this one....the topic is a bit weired so i didnt know what to name it.........anways here it goes...........
:dr:dr:dr:dr:dr:dr

SherDil™

naNOX9™ Hardcore
So we were talking and she goes, why is it that people leave their homelands and then brag abt things they cant do here in these western countries. At one point they made a choice of leaving their homelands, their hometowns, their culture, their values. yeah they can totally preserve their culture, their values, their religion living here but dont blame the country u are living in that their culture and lifestyle makes a bad influence on you. If it does its our fault and if we were that concerned why did we first come here, no one invited us here, it was a choice we made to live a better life with better opportunities or maybe even to get out of poverty. If we wanted to be soo good on what we are, then we cud have struggled in our countries and stayed there. Coming here, with better life, comes other things too and why is it that people deny to accept those changes.
Bilkul sahi kiha loki kehnde ne ke aa mukh changa ni fer aande kyon ethe oho ta ni bulande tuhanu aap hi aande tusi aap hi chande ke asi vi stylich jehe Fukre dikhiye .oh ta ni kehnde ki naale wale kache chadd ke jockey de paayo :lol je kise nu kiss karde dekh lain ta kehnde ne es mulk de loka da mara haal aa par aapi eho jehe moke bhalde rehnde :lol Mandar Gurudware jaana ni kade club pub jaroor jana :lol baki tusi bilkul sahi likhiya Bhabo.par kujh jada likhiya :lol baki GurDass mann ne vi kiha JihreMulkh da khayiye Usda Bura Ni Mangi da :pr

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
monu lagda ikk ikk paragraph hauli hauli parke jawab de reha :roll

oye te naale meri roomie te akh nahi rakhni.............ok

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
angel penji, naale tussi kehnde ho ke tuhade kol aenna time nahi hunda, parhna hunda, fer aeddiyan vadiyaan posts kyon aake likhi jande ho :nerd

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
Then we were talking about lot of indian christians in kuwait, mallu christians, infact we have a frnd who grew up there and told us that kuwaitess are chill to have christians in kuwait but they arent chill with churches. so these indian christians in kuwait had to make underground churches. I dont get one thing, there are freaking 192 other countires in the world , why cant u go somewhere, u wanna come to a place where u already know u cant practice fully, and u still wanna practice, so whose fault is it, obviosuly it isnt kuwait's , it urs that u made choice to come their to make more money (they have lots of nursing job there), so now with money learn how to worship at home too.

main te ik-ik gal da jawaab dena

first this one, even here in Dubai (UAE), having religious endowments is not possible, however there is a Mandir, Church and a Gurudwara, all legal. Sindhis came here even before the country got independence and they had great influence on the authority and power when the country got independence, therefore, the first Sheikh of Dubai gave them a permission to make a Mandir, although it doesnt have a holy structure just a plain building, and because Sindhis very much in Guru Nanak Devji also got the permission to have a small Gurudwara within the Mandir premises...Now moving on to the churches, there's one legal church in the city, and permission has been given to build another one outside the city.

Then there are many underground Gurudwaras in the city as well, approximately 4-5, which have been opened in the industrial areas of the city...

Now, coming back to the question why not other countries in the world...Now, even the European countries getting strict with regards to religion practise, new rules and laws have been passed that aren;t good for the minority religions...further the biggest advantage of living in the Middle East is the proximity, the regions closeness to India, if theres any trouble back home, catch a flight within 3 hours you are you reach India...And people who get settled in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, and other far places, how often do they go back to India???? At this moment Pink Pumz comes to my mind, shes been born and brought up in Canada, shes 20+ and hasnt been to India ever, I feel sad for her :(. I've been born and brought up in a foreign country as well, but have been very lucky to see India almost every year :wink. Moreover, I'll be moving to Canada soon, but actually if you ask me I dont feel like coming there, but have to come there for my higher studies. Meri mom te bilkul hi nahi jaane chande Canada, she says its better u all go there, I'll go back to India. But, what I've decided is to study in Canada, earn some money, and then come back not to Dubai but to India, with the economy booming, consumer spending rising, and a country which is on a verge of becoming a super power soon, who would like to stay away from such a country? :wink

baki baad chon.......

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
three, we talked abt how people leave their homelands and then demand what their homelands shud have living away from homeland. How valid is that? Would india ever have been free if bhagat singh, gandhi, and all the other freedom fighters had left india and demanded for it living away from india. Thats the same case with us asking for khalistan (no offense to any sikhs living outside punjab or these countries here, my own dad is a senior member of north american council of khalistan, same goes for him too)...punjab da sikh ta khalistan di gall vi nahi karda and here we have we go protest infront of UN, capitol hill(american parliament) every month. Fer eda lagda hai ki himmat hai ta koi india jaake awaaj kadd ke dikhave....How valid is it to demand for something that extreme in a country that is so diverse, so open, so free. maybe i am wrong here, its not even my point of view, i know we can make the world aware my holding confrences, protests here, but what difference is it making to our homeland? seriosuly......

ae gal tuhadi bahut hi sahi hai, bada hi gand pe reha Punjab vich, matt maari pai hai kaafiyaan di, Canada vich vi Khalistan da pura zor ae, mannu te aedaan lagda, India vich bane ya na bane, Us ya Canada vich Khalistan ban jaana :bhajo

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
and last thing, there's a video on youtube about a fight in a gurdwara, this I intend to write an article about and send it to indian newspapers and get it published, soo looking forward to it....just need sometime.....
so this video on youtube is abt a fight inside a gurdwara infront of guru granth sahib ji in bramton, CAnada.

:O
Pinkz, Jay, pls put some light on this incident. if u can......

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
Main v thora thora karke reply kardi haan.
Thats very true, assi aithey aunde haan te fer khende haan aithey assi kaate aye, ki karna aithey? Dil hamesha udaas rehnda ke assi apne vatan kadon vaapas jaana. Im sure mera, mere ghardeya da te many more people jehrre aithey aye ne ohna kol ikko vajja ah aithey aunn di, Better life. Parents nu kadi puch ke vekhiye taa oh khende ne "tuhadi parrai karke aye haan, aithey wadhiya parrai ah, aithey kamm kaar wadhiya hai, india vich ki ah?" so ehi vajja hai saade aithey aunn di. Je panjab vich rehnde hunde taa horaa vaang assi v sochna c "amrika hai ki cheej?" j hun aithey ah hee gaye haan taa assi khende haan "Ki karn aye c aithey?" and we think people back home r crazy cuz they have da same question "amrika hai ki cheej? ik vaari taa jaana he ah"
Anyways, the otha thing is dat since we are here, we have so many choices, we are not forced to believe in this western culture, eh saadi apni choice ah. Jehrre lokki blame karde ah k saade niyaane ithey ah k goreya varge ho gaye, oh ohna di apni gallti hai k oh apne bacheya nu apne sabheya chaar di sikheya ni de sakke. Saanu ithey kinniya sahullta ne, jo dil karda oh kari da, apne culture nu still alive rakh sakde haan. Aithey di government ne saanu kadi naah kitti kitte Gurughar banaaun lai? saanu apne pure hakk millde ah. so, i dnt think ah country bad ah bass apne apne mann di gall hundi, assi aithey rehnde taa haan par apna dil hamesha apne vattan vall hunda.

Status
Not open for further replies.