| | Wrinkles anyone??
Here are some simple home remedies to deal with wrinkles on skin and prevent the formation of new ones –
- Apply egg whites to the skin under your eyes.
- Odor-free castor oil can be applied to the skin under the eyes or on that of the throat.
- Empty the contents of 3 Vitamin E capsules into a small bowl. Add to this 2 tsps plain yogurt, 1/2 tsp honey and 1/2 tsp lemon juice. Apply this mixture on the face using a cotton ball. Leave it on for 10 minutes and rinse.
- A mixture of 1/4 cup comfrey infusion, 1/4 cup witch hazel and 10 drops of patchouli essential oil is effective in treating wrinkles. This can be stored in a clean bottle and applied on affected areas with a cotton ball.
- Gently massage coconut oil on portions of skin prone to wrinkles every night a bedtime.
- A paste of turmeric made with sugarcane juice is great to get rid of wrinkles and slow skin ageing.
- Cut a green Thompson seedless grape in half and gently crush it on your face on the wrinkles. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water and let it dry in natural air.
- Rub the core of pineapple on the face and leave it for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off. This works well on fine wrinkles.
- Applying juice of green pineapples and apples on the face daily for 10-15 minutes is good for fine wrinkles and cracked skin.
- Application of pure castor oil regularly prevents wrinkles.
The role of a balanced diet for a healthy, youthful looking skin cannot be undermined. A diet rich in fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains paves the way for a wrinkle-free skin.
Flax seed oil is an excellent wrinkle cure agent. Take a tablespoon of flax seed oil 4 times a day. This may cause diarrhea, so make sure your body is used to taking flax seed oil.
Consume at least 4-6 liters of water everyday. This is the best way to hydrate and moisturize your skin from within.