why do i have wrinkles?

I have several wrinkles under my eyes and they are kind of noticeable. How can I make them less noticeable?

The key to getting rid of wrinkles or making them less noticeable is to take care of your skin.

An ounce of prevention…
Wash your face daily with a gentle cleanser and be sure to remove your makeup before you go to bed. Resist the urge to pop pimples and poke zits, and consciously make an effort to touch your skin as infrequently as possible. Use sunscreen religiously, and check your diet. Staying hydrated is key, so tote a bottle of water with you wherever you go. Chow down on fruits and veggies, lay off the junk food, and you should start to see a difference in your skin soon.

Now you see them, now you don’t…
Wanna minimize the appearance of the wrinkles you already have? Moisturize and stay hydrated, babe. The rougher you are on your bod, the more it shows up in your face, so get a solid 8 hours of sleep each night, eat well-rounded meals three times a day and pump up your cleansing routine with a rich moisturizer. How can you tell if it’s good enough? Instead of smoothing on a greasy oil slick, your skin should suck that moisturizer up, leaving the surface of your face soft and smooth.