Tips to Keep Your Teeth White
Everyone loves to have shining, pearly-white teeth and hate when they start yellowing. While the former adds to the beauty of your face, the latter results in embarrassment and even gives out a wrong impression about your hygiene. It is very easy to get pearl-white teeth, but maintaining them in the same form can prove to be quite a difficult task. This is mainly because of the lifestyle people are indulging in, in the present times. Almost everyone consume foods and beverages that result in stains. In such circumstances, keeping the teeth white can be tricky. In order to help you know how to keep your teeth white, go through the tips given in the lines below.
HOW TO KEEP YOUR TEETH WHITE NATURALLY:
1. Blend a mixture of Baking soda with few drops of lemon juice and salt as
toothpaste. Be careful to use only a small amount of lemon juice. It contains the acid that can be harmful to the enamel of your teeth. The salt acts as a stain remover on your teeth. This will help you in keeping your teeth shiny and white.
2. Eat fruits like Strawberries. Did you know that strawberries contain natural bleaching agents? Yes they do… so start eating them. And see the difference.
3. Vegetables are always a useful remedy regarding any health issue. Veggies like Cucumbers, broccoli, carrots and raw sweet potatoes when become a part of your daily diet keep you healthy totally including your teeth. These types of highly crunchy vegetables actually work to dissolve the molecules that will cause deep stains.
4. Make use of mouthwash every time you have food. It saves time and helps you keep your teeth clean and white as it doesn’t let the deep stains stay.
5. Hydrogen Peroxide is a main ingredient in most teeth whiteners available in the market. Use a mouthwash or toothpaste that contains a small amount of hydrogen peroxide.
These are few tips which can help you to make your teeth young and white. Try them. White teeth are desired by everyone, be it man or women. So go ahead and keep your teeth always white… your beautiful teeth can your smile worth a million!!!!!