The 10 Best Foods for Flat Abs
Here, the top 10 choices for flatter abs. Hopefully you understand that crunches and sit ups are great for building the muscles that will give you great core stability and those six pack abs.
1. Almonds: Almonds contain protein, fiber, and vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant. They‚€™re also a good source of magnesium which is a mineral your body must have in order to produce energy, build and maintain muscle tissue, and regulate blood sugar.
2. Eggs: You should have eggs for breakfast to create greater feelings of satiation, which will lead you to eat less later in the day and promote adherence to calorie restriction. If you are concerned about cholesterol, simply remove the egg yolk and eat the whites.
3. Apples: Apples are a good source of fiber, which helps keep your digestive system flushed out and induces a flatter appearing abdomen.
4. Leafy Green: Eating leafy greens will add extra fiber and nutrients to your diet. Because they contain very few calories, you can fill up on leafy greens in a salad and feel full, without the calories of a heavy meal.
5. Yogurt: The probiotic bacteria in most yogurts help keep your digestive system healthy, which translates into a lower incidence of gas, bloating, and constipation, which can keep your tummy looking flat.
6. Salmon: Salmon is a fantastic source of omega 3 fatty acids. These healthy fats make your metabolism more efficient and salmon is also a great source of protein.
7. Soya: Soybeans are a great source of antioxidants, fiber, and protein. Plus, they‚€™re incredibly versatile.
8. Berries: Berries are full of fiber which helps with calorie absorption and are also high in antioxidants which can help blood flow in turn making muscles contract more efficiently.
9. Veggie Soup: It‚€™s a simple way to get your source of vegetables and if you use this as an alternative to the usual in between meals snack you will lose weight.
10. Quinoa: This whole grain has become popular as people look for a healthy source of fiber and protein. Those who eat quinoa typically serve it as a side dish instead of pasta or white rice.