Pink Puma's Beauty Tips

pink puma

Elite
Aajo aajo vi UNP diyan kuriya, :kik :ghug

And welcome to Pink Puma's Beauty Tips. Since Pink Puma's Conselling Services was such a hit, i thought why not introduce another type of service! Over here I will post tips related to enhancing one's beauty and health :nail

I have been gathering a number of tips that seem to work for many girls, and i would love to share them here, so I will post them continously throughout this thread.:nerd

I would love for you girls to take part in this also, and share your beauty tips in this thread. Post what works for you, what creams, make-up, or anything else related to beautifying yourself. :rolleyes:

Before we start sharing beauty secrets with one another, I would like to say something....

Beauty is not in any way defined by who we are on the outside, nor does it say anything about the type of person we are. Our real beauty is found in our words and actions, not in our appearance. Make-up may cover an occassional blemish, but it will not cover our misdeeds or mistakes.

Nonetheless beauty is important to a woman. However, lets keep in mind that when we stand in front of the mirror we should be proud of the beautiful woman we see. Whatever you do to beautify yourself, do it to strengthen your personal confidence, and not to seek others attention, and be yourself, be natural and be confident!!!

Hope you will enjoy this thread....

and guys, thusi vi post karr lavo if you have any beauty tips for men :an rofl

:bhajo

pink puma

Elite
Very First Tip Brought To You By Pink Puma:

Have you ever wondered how to get the sofest hands without using creams full of chemicals? Well here is an all natural way of achieving beautiful soft hands without the harsh chemicals...

Before going to bed, take some oil (just a couple of tablespoons) and mix with white sugar to get a well-blended mixture. (Make sure not to make too much, all you need is 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture). Take a bit of it and rub it all over your hands. The sugar grains should feel rough against your skin, but this is good as it helps to lift off dead skin cells and rivitalize the skin beneath.

Rub this mixture over your hands and then take a pair of old socks (clean ones) and put your hands in the socks (to act as gloves) and then go to sleep. In the morning take the socks off and wash your hands with lukewarm water. Your hands should feel much softer and smoother. :nail

And you can toss the socks in the wash :gig

pink puma

Elite
mundeya bare v kuch das deo... asi v sohne dikhna chahune aa :w

>haha >haha

acha acha dasdi aa.....

For those guys who shave your facial hair, try using a non-alcohol based aftershave such as a cream or gel. Dont use alcohol based aftershave because it will really sting (as most of you have probably experienced) and this sting is actually damaging to your skin. So try to use a cream such a moisturizer which will keep your skin smoother and wont sting as much.

Ek waari mein dad li shaving kit buy keeta see for father's day, and i learned that moisturizing cream is better than alcohol soooo, hope this helps Dhane and co. :gig

:bolt

AnZel TearZ

Hmmmmmmmmm...............
um sorry if that offended you Guri, but i thought Dhane doesnt have a beard? thats what it seems like from the pics.

anyways jeh galat keh ditta taan maaf kaar diyo, and delete the post if you want.
Oy hoy.... soniye.... tu si tension na liyo......
AnZelP

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Nice thread pums , i shall contribute my 50 cents too here and there..........
for those of u who have pimple problems with oily skin, keep ur face clean but dont use extreme oil-free stuff either, coz what happens is when u get rid of the oil by those foam washes and stuff, ur skin still needs its normal oil and tries extracting more from underneath. Use mild face washes, neutrogena sells good stuff on a drug-store basis, and do use toners, coz they help a lot i think. I use Bliss products (cud get from sephora) or YSL (Yves saint Laurent), and do use a good vitamin enriched moisturizer..............:nail

And keep low on oily and sugary food, also drinks such as coke and stuff, coz they have lots of corn syrup (artificial sugars) that add to acne .

:bhajobass i hope it helps, i dunno much though :dhana

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
thanx 4 starting this thread pink puma ji, do u have any tip to get silky hair?:ch

desi kudi ji ssa, long time no see...........hehehe
hanji silky hair, i mean not to be conceited, but i have pretty good silky hair.........hmm.......i dont remember any special care that my mom used to take of my hair, besides massage oil in it most of the time.....and since i have grown up i still do the same, and rather than all these fancy massaging oils with fragrances, i remember my mom used to put sarso oil in my hair on saturday nights so i cud wash it off sunday morning in showers and the results used to be amazing , although the smell did use to gross me out sometimes......hehehehe

i think as for now, i use Biolage , their products are very good depending on ur hair type.
and if u wanna follow any natural remedies, my cousin used to, she wud mix an egg, lemon juice, and some hair oil and massage it like 2 hrs before washing ur hair , i worked on her.....so if u wanna try.......:baby

pink puma

Elite
wow angelo! thank you so much for sharing your tips, keep sharing, they are really cool.

I have some more i will post later and you can comment on them.

mwahs :hug