Pepsi.........Ye Dil Maange No More...!!!!!

SherDil™

naNOX9™ Hardcore
Plzzz Take Kare While Drinking Pepsi

:O :O :O :O :O

Great boy picking the colors to prepare the PEPSI

Men at work - washing the bottles

Men at work washing the bottles Fully

Boys placing the bottles in the tray

Boy filling the PEPSI Soooooo... called

Boy filling the PEPSI & checking for the air bubles

Boy filling the Gas in the bottles

Boy searching for the right caps

Great man at capping the bottle

Quality checking and Success******

Don't say now Yeh Dil Mange More!!!!!

beautiful

my SEXY love!!!!
First of all i dont drink soft drinks tht much especially Pepsi. I personally dont like it and after readin this thing Definitely ! I would say this is poisonous.because it contains many harmful pesticides, as well as low quality essences and not purified water.It is an unhealthy drink.. our brain starts getting damaged slowly these drinks in excess have long term bad effects on health like leading to obesity, diabetes and heart diseases.1. It hurts our digestion system 2. Spoils our teeth. 3.weakens our bones. it contains many pesticides that can harm humans we use cold drinks regularly it becomes a habit to our body and after few years we cannot digest our food without cold drinks. Also scientists have proved that colour pigments used in cold drinks affect our body harmful.

and ppl also said tht
Pepsi toh Bache peete hai and u guys r mature enuff now . lol

so be careful and save!!!!!!!

SherDil™

naNOX9™ Hardcore
First of all i dont drink soft drinks tht much especially Pepsi. I personally dont like it and after readin this thing Definitely ! I would say this is poisonous.because it contains many harmful pesticides, as well as low quality essences and not purified water.It is an unhealthy drink.. our brain starts getting damaged slowly these drinks in excess have long term bad effects on health like leading to obesity, diabetes and heart diseases.1. It hurts our digestion system 2. Spoils our teeth. 3.weakens our bones. it contains many pesticides that can harm humans we use cold drinks regularly it becomes a habit to our body and after few years we cannot digest our food without cold drinks. Also scientists have proved that colour pigments used in cold drinks affect our body harmful.

and ppl also said tht
Pepsi toh Bache peete hai and u guys r mature enuff now . lol

so be careful and save!!!!!!!
Thanx a ton rav 4 your nice post

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
i have heard so many things abt coke and pepsi in india too.....yeah cant trust 'em. mera ta india jaake carbonated drinks peen te dil vi nahi karda, infact main ta aithe vi bahut ghatt peendi haan, water rocks

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
lagda hun Pepsi, Coke waleyaa nu marketing strategy change karni peni India vich...
like sugar free or less calorie drink...they'll now market PESTICIDE FREE PEPSI/COKE