Organic Almond Oil
Is your skin too sensitive to gorgeous bronzers or is your coconut-scented body lotion too hard for your senses? If yes, then it is probably time to plunder your organic options and go au natural with organic almond oil. This light, zesty organic oil, cold pressed from sweet almond kernels, is high on flavor and hue and comes goaded with rich nutritional values. Not only does this oil smell delicious and feels absolutely divine, it leaves the skin with a luminous glow and can be very therapeutic at times. Loaded with healthy-skin components, almond oil helps to replenish the skin and is valued as a natural moisturizer. Because of its ultra lightweight texture, it is easily soaked up by the skin, leaving your skin feeling silky and smooth all day long. However, there is more to organic almond oil than just its nutritional value. Scroll down the article to explore more on the benefits of organic almond oil. Benefits Of Organic Almond Oil
- A quick rub down with organic almond oil is plausibly the best way to ease up your overworked muscles on an especially long day. A warm, sensual massage doesn’t just help to pep up your fagged muscle, but also leaves you feeling all kicked up.
- Almond oil not only helps fatigued muscles relax, but also offers a better glide, which makes it a huge hit with the aroma therapists and masseuses. Since organic almond oil is lighter than most creams and moisturizers, it is easily absorbed by the skin and never really feels waxy on the surface.
- Organic almond oil contains natural anti-inflammatory agents, which makes it the perfect choice for deep tissue massage. Because of its light texture, it easily seeps into deeper layers of muscles, conditioning the skin, relaxing tensed muscles and rejuvenating the body.
- Organic almond oil is loaded with ‘olieic’ and ‘linoleic’ essential fatty acids that facilitate the delivery of high levels of vitamin E, and F. Prized as a skin emollient, almond oil can be generously used to battle a host of skin irritations like dryness, itchiness and other winter skin woes.
- There is absolutely no better luxury than a warm oil massage after a hot soak. Pamper your booty with a warm organic almond oil massage every day after shower to seal in the goodness of vitamin E in your skin. Organic almond oil is gentle on sensitive skin and is hypoallergenic too, which just adds up to its goodness.
- Organic almond oil is widely used in alternate treatment and ayurveda. Because of its ‘anti-hepatotoxic’ and immunity boosting properties,almond oil is extensively used to treat oral health problems, fight inflammation and strengthen the immune system.
- Wish to have super soft pads? Douse your feet into the goodness of almond oil every day before bedtime and slip your feet into cotton socks. Allow your cracks and dryness to heal overnight and wake up to smooth and silky feet.
- Forget the glittery mineral makeup and shiny shimmers and switch on to organic almond oil to flaunt gorgeous looking skin. Generously apply organic almond oil to your arms, legs, shoulders and feet before the big night and radiate a warm healthy glow on the D-day.