Olive Oil - Healthy ?

tomarnidhi

It is a healthy alternative to regular cooking oil but it doesnt mean you can hv endless amount of it and it stays healthy. It has more oxidants than lets say peanut oil but it doesnt mean peanut oil doesnt hv any ... in a nutshell better than others but not necessarily by leaps and bound

2) virgin extra virgin is only for salads and oral consumption .. never cook it , they turn rancid.. cooking versions are diff

*Sippu*

*FrOzEn TeARs*
Desi gheo da tadka laheya karo... Te olive oil salad te paah ke khaeya karo :an cold pressed he gud hunda baki te naam he eh jaan heni :an

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Olive oil is good if you use it for saute'
if you are trying to cook it on high heat then its gona be same as normal oil

you might wana try rice bran oil they have high smoke point

if you are into healthy eating and want to watch what you eat specially fat and cholesterol then avoid deep fried , pan fried or anything that involves lot of oil.

have oats in the breakfast rather then paranthas

Annimohan

Hi Dhillon,
Olive oil is very good for health but you cannot use it for Indian style of cooking. Indian cooking requires heating of oil and olive oil loses its qualities when heated. I use Saffola Total oil which is equally healthy and safe for the heart. It has mutliseed technology, which means it has the goodness of two oils-safflower and rice bran, and its losorb technology ensures that your food does not absorb oil. I hope this helps

*Sippu*

*FrOzEn TeARs*
Hi Dhillon,
Olive oil is very good for health but you cannot use it for Indian style of cooking. Indian cooking requires heating of oil and olive oil loses its qualities when heated. I use Saffola Total oil which is equally healthy and safe for the heart. It has mutliseed technology, which means it has the goodness of two oils-safflower and rice bran, and its losorb technology ensures that your food does not absorb oil. I hope this helps
dhillon bhaji da sara kheyal ehnu he ah .. ik post karn lahi id banai :hahaha