N.O.-XPLODE™(Supplement)

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
N.O.-XPLODE™(Supplement)

WHAT IS N.O.-XPLODE™?
N.O.-XPLODE™ is BSN®'s #1-selling extreme pre-training energy and performance igniter. Before athletes step into the gym, on the court or in the ring, N.O.-XPLODE™ promotes energy and motivation, blood flow and oxygen uptake, strength and stamina, and mental focus, allowing athletes to channel their efforts in order to dominate the task at hand.*

In addition to promoting power output and regulating workout-related fatigue*, this knockout formula will allow one to experience a level of training intensity that never was thought possible, leaving those days of lackluster performances behind. Once you train with it, you will never train without it!

KEY INGREDIENT HIGHLIGHTS & BENEFITS

Promotes vasodilation*
Promotes nitric oxide*
Promotes strength, endurance, recovery and muscle mass*
Supports cardiovascular function*
Supports endurance, work capacity and time to exhaustion*
Promotes ATP recycling*
Anti-catabolic*
Helps maintain homocysteine levels already within a normal range and supports cardiovascular health*
Supports creatine phosphate formation*
Promotes insulin sensitivity already within the normal range*
Supports stamina*
Helps maintain blood glucose, cholesterol and triglyceride levels already within the normal range*
Promotes fast energy*
Promotes blood flow to the brain*
Supports phosphates*
Promotes electrolyte balance*

Fact sheet/Ingredients:

Bgrewal

my buddy uses this stuff while working out. he says its habit forming. the longer you use it the more you need to get the same effect. he usualy takes it for a month or so then gets off of it.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
my buddy uses this stuff while working out. he says its habit forming. the longer you use it the more you need to get the same effect. he usualy takes it for a month or so then gets off of it.

am not takin anything like this. but my friends want that in india.

my friend here took it he said have it for 4 weeks and then 2 weeks off and then 4 weeks. and then you'llbe fine

Bgrewal

i duno man b vitimins and a large cup of coffee does the same shit lol. waste of money. just take down a redbull and a small cup of coffee and it'll give u a masive boost as well.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Yeah it is .. but my friend said take it for 4 weeks and then 2 weeks off and then again 4 weeks. and you'll be fine.
anyone now about Tribulus

kanjjar

Banned
No need to take a break while taking this product. its an energy boost product. Be aware tho normally you totally crash after using these products so test it and if you feel like crashing, better use it in the night workouts so you can sleep after workout. Not an ideal product for morning workouts.
Its NOT a supplement.
ON whey protein is a supplement but it is a completely different product then this N.O xplode.
Comparing protein powders and energy boosting products is like comparing meats with coffee or redbull.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
No need to take a break while taking this product. its an energy boost product. Be aware tho normally you totally crash after using these products so test it and if you feel like crashing, better use it in the night workouts so you can sleep after workout. Not an ideal product for morning workouts.
Its NOT a supplement.
ON whey protein is a supplement but it is a completely different product then this N.O xplode.
Comparing protein powders and energy boosting products is like comparing meats with coffee or redbull.

we know that aye!

no one is comparing a protein to a energy boosters

he was just askin if ON was a good one

NO XPLODE , Superpump 250 , jack3d and all that are same sort of things that can be compared .

Bgrewal

Its NOT a supplement.

From what i understand YES there is a need to take a break from this product. It is addictive and with continuous use your body gets used to it and you end up needing more of it to get the same boost or buz.

Pardeep

๑۩۩๑┼●ℛŐŶ
eh te cretain hai ...2 var use kita hoya cretain par ehh te nahe c but fer v cretain laan da procedure te 4 weeks and then 2 weeks off and then 4 weeks. ehh he hai ..vase minu jada effect te nahe lagya c ..bet hai whey protien use karo, ohda effect jaldi pata lagda

P-_-u-_-n-_-j-_-a-_-b

N.O.-XPLODE Sab To Bekar Supplment aa :n

sade GYM de 2 Munde Mar Gaye :tear ehde naal

Ik De Dimag De Naddi Fatt Gyi C Gym Vich Workout Kardeya :tear

Te Duja Da Heart Fail Ho Giya C :tear

Oh Ehhi Supplement Use Karde C :tear....GYM Onn To 30 Phela Ehhi Lende C

Esli Jehda V Eh Use Karda Oh Ehnu Chadd Dave :an

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
USP Labs Jack3d much better product, check it out

Veere Jack3d kamm ta karda hai par usde kade Ingredients parhe aa tusi? jo jo hega aa os wich oh net te check karo . u know those party pills like ice n speed. some of the chemicals in that is same as those drugs. i will never recommend that

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
N.O.-XPLODE Sab To Bekar Supplment aa :n

sade GYM de 2 Munde Mar Gaye :tear ehde naal

Ik De Dimag De Naddi Fatt Gyi C Gym Vich Workout Kardeya :tear

Te Duja Da Heart Fail Ho Giya C :tear

Oh Ehhi Supplement Use Karde C :tear....GYM Onn To 30 Phela Ehhi Lende C

Esli Jehda V Eh Use Karda Oh Ehnu Chadd Dave :an

OMG are you serious? you sure they weren't taking afeem

cuz jehre afeem lende a aohnda da heart rate badd janda aa fer je tusi eh product launge tad panga pe janda