Jukaam di dawai
Natural Home Remedies for Common Cold
1. Tie a tablespoon of crushed carom seeds (ajwain) in a piece of cloth. Inhaling it will give relief to blocked nose.
2. Prepare tea by adding 1 tbsp of pepper powder in a cup of milk along with a pinch of turmeric and little sugar. It is very common natural remedy for cold.
3. Take 3-4 tsp onion juice with 3-4 tsp honey daily to prevent yourself from severe cold.
4. Mix ½ tsp cinnamon oil with ½ tsp honey for quick relief from common cold.
5. Prepare a tea by adding 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 shot of lemon juice, 1 shot of whiskey and little water. Sip it to relieve from cold.
Common Cold Treatment and Advice
1. Put few drops of eucalyptus oil or vicks in some water and inhale it two or three times a day. It relieves from nose blockage.
2. Drink hot liquid such as herbal teas and vegetable soups.
3. Do not smoke. Take fresh air
4. Avoid meat, fish, eggs and starchy foods
5. Sip hot chicken soup with lots of garlic
6. Take Vitamin C rich diet
7. Gargle with a strong solution of table salt and warm water two or three times a day.
Herbal Remedies for Common Cold
1. Take a cup of water and boil it with ginger powder till it becomes half. Add some honey to it. Drink it at night. It is an effective natural herbal cure for cold.
2. Take Goldenseal herb to fight against cold. It acts as a natural antibody and is very beneficial in the treatment of common cold.
3. Mix 1 tbsp of fresh gooseberry juice with 1/2 tsp ginger. It helps to prevent recurrence of cold.
1 more advice..
avoid dancing in rain