Jojoba oil is an affordable, all-natural multi-purpose beauty product. Often times, you only need a few droplets to reap the benefits of the oil. Find Jojoba oil at health food stores or in the natural aisle of your local grocery store.
- Soak a cotton pad or ball with jojoba oil and gently remove makeup.
- After getting out of the shower, rub jojoba oil all over your face and body to instantly lock in moisture. Take a towel and pat the excess oil off your body.
- Put 2-3 droplets of oil in your already existing moisturizer or apply sparingly.
- Rub in a droplet of oil to condition and moisturize lips.
- Rub your cuticles with jojoba oil regularly to maintain soft cuticles.
- Mix a few drops into your already existing conditioner and rinse. Get instant hair shine by rubbing a few drops in your hand and distributing the oil from the mid section to the ends of damp hair, then blow dry. Get a natural hair treatment and use sparingly from scalp to ends, then rinse thoroughly.