How To Reduce Weight
One of the most commonly searched topic, may be even more than the sonnets of Shakespeare would be the question, how to lose weight. Obesity is one of the major banes of the modern lifestyle which every one of us has faced one or the other time. Moreover, the question of losing weight has become trickier than the whole, which came first, hen or egg thing. With the increased amount of awareness about our own body, very few people are absolutely happy with their body proportions. Getting slim and losing the extra pounds are not just a necessity to be “in” but it is also very important for our health. Although losing weight may seem like a magic and mysterious process courtesy our Hollywood and Bollywood celebrities, it actually is a very simple process. It is just the mathematics of burning more calories than what you eat. And for that the safest magic formula for shedding those extra kilos from your body is by taking a balanced diet and right amount of exercising. In fact, these two rules should be an integral part of every person’s daily routine, irrespective of the fact whether one is fat or slim. And this is because it has dual benefits – it helps in shedding weight as well as assists one in staying fit and in perfect shape throughout life if adhered strictly. Just because every other person has enrolled himself / herself in a gym for workout nowadays, it does not mean you have to do the same if for any reason – be it money constraint, lack of a suitable gymming centre at a convenient place, commuting problem, etc. you are unable to. There are certain home remedies you can follow to lose weight. These are natural ways to lose weight and therefore, safe and most suitable. Natural Home Remedies For Losing Weight
- The first thing, which you need to do, is to calculate your BMR that is your basal metabolic rate. It will help you find out how many calories you need to intake and how much pounds you need to lose.
- Now make a diet chart incorporating all the good foods and setting out a reasonable goal for a week. For instance, you can set a goal of losing one pound a week and for that check, how much less calories you need to intake. Also make a proper exercising plan which includes swimming, yoga, cycling, using stairs, jumping ropes etc.
- Eat an ample amount of fruits like apples, pear, and green vegetables like celery, spinach, broccoli, religiously on a daily basis because veggies are low calorie food. In order to cut down your weight, you need to reduce your fat intake and substitute it with natural fruits and vegetables, which will boost your metabolism.
- You also need to cut down on your salt intake as it aids in increasing the body weight. You can also incorporate sea vegetables to help you shed weight.
- Reduce the amount of milk products like cheese, butter, etc from your diet since these are rich in fat. Choose lean meat like chicken and fishes like salmon, sardines etc, which are great source of antioxidants and help you lose weight.
- Spices such as ginger, cinnamon, horseradish, mustard, cayenne, black pepper etc are very good in helping you lose weight. Find out ways to incorporate them in your diet.
- Have a healthy breakfast comprising of oatmeal, high fibered cereals, fresh juices, and fresh salads.
- Always keep counting the calories you intake. Reducing portion size would help you lose weight faster.
- Drinking enough water will not only keep you hydrated but will also aid in losing weight. Having green tea also boosts the metabolism and helps in losing weight. Staying hydrated also protects from fatigue giving you energy to stick to your plan.
- Stress is one of the major factors related to weight gain. When you are stressed, your adrenal glands releases adrenaline and cortisol into the bloodstream, which can make the body, conserve fat. Keep away from stress as much as possible. Take help of meditation, yoga, prayers etc.
- Intake of certain vegetables like bitter gourd and bitter variety of drumstick are helpful for loosing excess weight.
- Having a spoonful of honey with lukewarm water is considered an apt and the easiest natural remedy to get rid of that unwanted fat. It has to be taken early in the morning and you can also choose to add a pinch of lemon juice to it.
- Cabbage is regarded be a good natural home remedy for losing weight. This is because the vegetable slowdowns the change of sugar and other carbohydrates into fat. Cabbage can be eaten both raw as salad and cooked.