How To Lose Weight In Your Face
Face is the mirror of a personís health. It is the first thing noticeable and can be rightly referred as your visiting card, providing initial and basic information about you. Thus, if you have a slim and suave face, it works a great deal to uplift your personality. All those who wish to lose weight on the face can follow their regular weight loss program, coupled with some facial exercises to workout the muscles there. It should be noted that in the process of losing weight, face is the first place where you see the difference. Given below are some exercises to help you lose weight from the face. Exercises to Lose Weight in Face
- For the areas around your eyes, close your eyes gently, look down and then look up, as far as possible. Repeat ten times.
- Close your eyes and lift your eyebrows, stretching your eyelids down as far as possible. Holds this position for five seconds, then relax and repeat five times.
- With open eyes, look up and then down, keeping your head still. Repeat this ten times. Also look left and right in the same position. Repeat this ten times.
- Frown as much as possible and try to bring your eyebrows over your eyes while pulling the eyebrows toward one another. Then lift your eyebrows as far as possible while opening your eyes as far as possible as well. Repeat this five times.
- Lie on a flat bed, hanging your head over the edge. Raise your eyebrows as high as possible, opening your eyes wide. Relax and repeat ten times.
- Sit upright, frown your eyebrows down over your eyelids, while wrinkling your nose as far up as possible. Hold this position for ten seconds. Relax and repeat five times.
- Stick out the tip of your tongue and pull in your cheeks. Hold this position for some seconds and relax. Raise your lower lip over your upper lip, trying to touch your nose.
- Smile as wide as you can and at the same time try to touch the tip of your tongue to your nose.