how to get rid of moles?

I have a ton of moles on my face and they really bug me. What's the safest way to get rid of them and ensure as little scarring as possible?
If you want to remove your moles, you really ought to go see your physician or a dermatologist. While there are some home remedies rumored to get rid of moles, nothing has been scientifically proven to reduce the size or appearance of a mole.

Nowadays, removing a mole in a doctor’s office is quick and painless. Most can be frozen off without leaving a scar.

Best way get rid of moles, get treated by a handloom shop owner in hoshiarpur city in vakilan bazar. I forgot the name of handloom shop. Its free treatment , that guys doesn't charge any money. he just apply a drop of solution that he keep in his shop and treat people for free.

other solution u can buy liquid nitrogen.

Mandeep Kaur Guraya

MAIN JATTI PUNJAB DI ..
nahi nikhil...ohh jis solution di tusi gall kar rahe ho...ohh acidic hunda hai...jo ki aam tor te neem hakeem use karde ne...is naal mole te chala janda hai but nishaan rah janda hai...best way is to go to doctor...meri cousin de c..ohh doctor kol gayee doc ne 15 minute ch sab theek thaak kar ditta ...n fir ik tube jihi ditti c us te laan layee..hafte ch sab theek ho gya te nishaan v nahi reha...vaise v lok kahnde ne neem hakeem khatra e jaan... :lol

Doctor must have used liquid nitrogen, you can buy it in can from chemist, very effective. Liquid nitrogen is extremely cold it just burn wart or a mole in 30 sec.