How To Get Rid Of Eczema Scars
Eczema is a form of disease which results in the inflammation of the upper layer of the skin. The term eczema is also related to some persistent skin condition. These may include dryness and skin rashes that are characterized by redness, or itching. Some common types of eczemas include:
Eczema can lead to some very bad scars on your skin, which might be hard to remove but with a little hard work, these can actually be treated. Read on to find out how to get rid of eczema scars. Before you go about removing the scars, there are certain things which you would need. These include:
- Atopic eczema
- Contact dermatitis
- Xerotic eczema
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis
- Discoid eczema
- Venous eczema
Now, follow the steps mentioned below. Here, we provide you with the treatment for eczema scars:
- Fish oil
- Vitamin E oil
- Aloe gel
- Take probiotics two times a day. This will help and restore the body of all the beneficial bacteria, which it must have lost because of eczema.
- Take fish oil, atleast 3 times a day in doses of 1,200mg.
- For patches that are really dark, you can apply aloe gel or Vitamin E daily.
- Eat lots of raw fruits and vegetables and limit the intake of red meat. This will help clear the rashes from the skin.
- Try and eat food which has fish oil. This will help in gradually getting rid of the scars and marks left by eczema.
- Remember that everyone is different. What might work for one person is not guaranteed to work for another.
- Lastly, know the fact that your body did not get eczema overnight. In the same way, you won't get rid of the scars, overnight. Don't be impatient or get irritated about it. The rashes will go away with time.
Eczema is a disease that can be prevented. Find out what causes eczema and how it can be prevented.
- Eczema is generally caused by allergies. Common culprits are products that come in contact with your skin, such as different kind of creams, perfumes or even laundry detergent.
- Always keep a check on your diet. Food allergy can also result in eczema, especially in the case of children. Some common food products which can cause allergy are milk, wheat, citrus fruits, eggs, peanuts and fish.
- Always wear clothes that are made of cotton or natural fibre. This is because garments made of cotton or natural fibre helps your skin to breathe better.
- If possible, set up a humidifier in the house, if you feel that the air is very dry.
- Do not sunbathe as sunbathing will increase the skin problems even more.