How To Get Rid Of Dark Bags
Unless you have been hitting the sack too often and for too long, have been on a ten-day drinking spree, or staying awake late at night to catch up with each and every episode of Conan O'Brien or Jimmy Kimmelís late night talk show, there is little reason why your eyes should resemble that of a living panda. Someone once said that your eyes are like ďFacebookĒ status update, it reveals oodles about your life and lifestyle - right from whether you have been boozing a lot, snoozing too much, or slogging extra hours. Dark raccoon like rings and bags around the eyes arenít just big beauty blights, but can also add years to your appearance and make you look like totally out-of-place amidst this youth-centric crowd. Whatís worse, severe eye bags can make you look worse than a halloween character and can cause vision impairment as well. If you really want to stop fluids from pooling under your eyes, then scrolling down the following write-up on how to get rid of dark bags should leave your peepers glowing with health. Read on to know more on this. Getting Rid Of Dark Under Eye Bags
- Have you got dark and nasty pouches under your eyes? If yes, blame it on your processed food and frozen snacks. Well, if you really wish to beat the under eye bags and firm up your peepers, then saddling your shopping cart with greens, veggies and fresh fruits instead of white bread, pasta, frozen fish sticks and cans of ravioli will do you good. Trash the colas and the sodas and treat your eyes to the goodness of green tea and coconut water that would keep fluids from holding back under your eyes. And yes, donít forget to binge on loads of vitamins, iron and potassium rich foods.
- If you wish to have beautiful eyes like Audrey Hepburn or Lynda Carter, then you have to say goodbye to alcohol, coffee, cheese and carbonated drinks for good. Foods and beverages like caffeinated drinks, fried foods and sugary stuff aids fluid retention in the body, thereby leading to this facial edema. Also, stay away from foods that come loaded with artificial preservatives, sodium, pesticides and chemical additives if you donít wish to be stuck with a raccoon eye.
- One of the best ways to get your under-eye bags packing is to guzzle a lot of water each day. However, if water isnít your potion, then you can happily much into water-rich fruits like rhubarbs, rose apples, watermelons, strawberries, grapefruits, carambolas, casaba melons etc. You can also dunk your jaws into mineral and water rich veggies like carrots, cucumbers, bell peppers and squash to detoxify your body and keep ghastly eye bags away.
- Knock out the bags with this simple eye exercise and flaunt dainty looking peepers, every time and everyday. Place your index fingers on the either sides of your nostrils and press it for some time, say ten seconds. You can hold on steadily to the points or gently move your fingers in circular motions. Repeat this exercise for five times. Applying pressure on these acupressure points will release the toxins and deflate your eye bags.
- One of the tried-and-tested ways to prevent fluids from pooling under your peepers is to treat them to the goodness of chilled cucumber slices. Just slice a cucumber and freeze two pieces for an hour. Lie down and place the pieces on top of your closed eyes for fifteen minutes. The coldness is likely to shrink the swollen vessels and make your eyes look sparkling and good.