~~How do you Sleep ??
HOW TO SLEEP WELL
Nothing is more frustrating than not being able to sleep. Tossing and turning. Your mind is racing, going over everything that happened today. Night noises keep you awake. What can you do? There ARE things you can do! Read on and learn some new TRICKS TO SLEEP WELL.
- Sleep only when sleepy (This reduces the time you are awake in bed.)
- If you can't fall asleep within 20 minutes, get up and do something boring until you feel sleepy
- Don't take naps (This will ensure you are tired at bedtime. If you just can't make it through the day without a nap, sleep less than one hour, before 3 pm.)
- Get up and go to bed the same time every day. (Even on weekends! When your sleep cycle has a regular rhythm, you will feel better.)
- Stay away from caffeine, nicotine and alcohol at least 4-6 hours before bed
- Make sure your bed and bedroom are quiet and comfortable
- Use sunlight to set your biological clock (As soon as you get up in the morning, go outside and turn your face to the sun for 15 minutes)