Health Benefits Of Apricot Kernel Oil
Are you suffering from dry, patchy skin? Does application to oil leaves your skin greasy and sticky? If such is the state of your skin problem as well, then exploring the benefits of apricot kernel oil will help. Apricot kernel oil, educed from the kernels of apricot fruit, is a rich source of essential vitamins that works wonders for your skin and health. This sweet smelling, light oil comes with goodness of vitamins and has won high-esteem among the beauty circles, for its wonderful beauty properties. Apricot kernel oil is extensively used in body massages, beauty treatments, and medicines. What more, it is edible too and can be used to flavor your salads and dips! Apricot kernel oil is cold pressed to obtain the maximum nutritional potency out of it. Studies show that regular application of apricot kernel oil slows down aging, gives a boost to your skin health and improves complexion. It is also used to treat skin disorders and health complications, like cold and cough.
Nutrition & Health Benefits Of Apricot Kernel Oil
- Dry, itchy, flecked skin can be absolutely annoying, especially if you are living with it day in and day out. Over exposure to sun, wind and even age seems to deplete your skin of its natural moisture. Apricot kernel oil is loaded with goodness of ingredients like essential fatty acids, linoleic acid, oleic acid and the very potent vitamin E that is known to boost your skin health and wipe out all signs of dryness. Just try using apricot kernel oil right away on the affected areas for a smooth, supple skin. You can even bet on the many balms, lotions and creams that come packed with the goodness of apricot kernel oil.
- Does acne and ugly red marks make you run for a cover every time you bump into the crowd? Well, almost all of us face unexplained skin woes in our daily life. Apricot kernel oil is mild on skin, and is especially safe for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Linoleic acid and oleic acid are excellent anti-inflammatory properties that are extremely soothing for inflamed skin. Combine apricot oil, lavender oil and tea-tree oil and dab it over your acne for a speckless, smooth skin.
- If you wish to have spa like indulgence at home, apricot kernel oil is indeed a self-indulgence you wouldn’t like to say a ‘no’ to. It is light and can be absorbed easily and is excellent for your skin too. Apricot kernel oil is widely used in aroma therapy to treat stress and boost skin health.
- Boost your mane health with apricot kernel oil. The rich properties of apricot kernel oil serve as a great nourishing agent for your hair health. It also promotes hair growth. Regular application of apricot kernel oil is sure to leave you with soft, glossy tresses.
- Pamper your hands and feet to the potent benefits of apricot kernel oil. Most often we restrict our skin care to our face, happily ignoring our hands and feet. Our hands and feet are the most exposed parts of ourselves and hence are prone to dryness. The rich moisturizing benefit of apricot kernel oil can be used to massage your hand and feet just after a shower, to ensure they look great and in health for years on.
- Apricot kernel is extremely helpful for treating skin conditions like dermatitis and eczema. It is also extensively used for treating respiratory-related illness like coughs, bronchitis and asthma, purely because of its therapeutic bliss. It also works great as laxative.
- Take a healthy bite of goodness of apricot kernel oil, by adding a dash of it to your favorite salad. Use apricot kernel oil as your salad dressing and enjoy the bliss of health and beautiful skin.