Ginseng Tea Benefits
An ancient herbal tea, ginseng tea has been used by the Chinese and Koreans for thousands of years, thanks to its numerous health benefits. The literal interpretation of ginseng is “man’s root” for several reasons. First, the root of the plant resembles the human silhouette and second, the name ginseng refers to the healing properties of the root. The sharp and coppery taste of ginseng tea has a strong aftertaste and a bright yellow appearance. Due to the various health benefits, ginseng tea has been compared to eating fish, a food considered to be “the brain food”. There are different types of ginseng tea, few of which are American Ginseng, Asian Ginseng, Indian Ginseng, Japanese Ginseng, Brazilian Ginseng, Southern Ginseng, Prince Ginseng, Peruvian Ginseng and Siberian Ginseng. All the varieties are known to benefit human health and vitality, each one specializing in its own area. Ginseng tea is prepared from different forms of the ginseng root, such as the whole root, root slices, powdered formed or teabags. Read through the following lines to know more about the nutrition benefits of ginseng tea. Nutrition Benefits Of Ginseng Tea
- Ginseng tea is an energetic drink capable of keeping a person on his toes throughout the day.
- It is an excellent herbal drink which stimulates the brain cells, improves concentration power and thinking capabilities. This tea is highly recommended to students since it improves functioning of the brain cells.
- Ginseng tea is a natural appetite suppressant that helps in shedding extra kilos, thus providing slimness to the body.
- Ginseng tea helps in reducing the symptoms of sex related conditions like erectile dysfunction disorder or untimely ejaculation in men.
- Regular consumption of ginseng tea is also known to reduce the risk of developing cancer.
- Ginseng tea is recommended to diabetic people since it helps in keeping the blood sugar levels under control.
- It is used to relieve indigestion, impotence and low sex drive, caused due to anxiety.
- Ginseng tea helps in combating nervousness and fatigue in people studying for exams or preparing for stressful events.
- Drinking ginseng tea provides temporary relief from nervous exhaustion, loss of concentration, forgetfulness and sleep disturbances.
- It reduces inflammation caused due to ailments like rashes and sore throats.
- Ginseng tea boosts the immune system, enhances a healthy appetite and cures conditions like diarrhea and celiac ulcers.
- For those who are sweet lovers or have a soft corner for sugary delights, drinking ginseng tea would be beneficial as it helps in suppressing sweet tooth tantrums.
- This herbal tea fights against diseases like arthritis and Crohn’s disease.
- It increases the estrogen levels in women to help them tackle menopause syndromes better.
- Ginseng harnesses the problems of chronic hair loss and combats headaches in individuals.
- American ginseng tea is best known for its cooling effects. It helps in minimizing the stomach pains, menstrual cramps and distress associated with menstruation in young women.
- Asian ginseng tea helps people suffering from low blood pressure.