1. Boosts Immunity: A powerhouse of antioxidants, giloy helps in fighting the free radicals to keep your cells healthy.
2. Treats Chronic Fever: Its antipyretic properties can reduce symptoms of severe fevers like dengue, swine flu and chikungunya. It increases the count of your blood platelets and alleviates symptoms of dengue fever as well.
3. Improves Digestion: Giloy is advantageous for any bowel related issue. Piles, constipation or indigestion, giloy cures it all.
4. Treats Diabetes: Giloy acts as a hypoglycaemic agent and since it reduces blood pressure, it is believed to help in curing type 2 diabetes.
5. Fights Respiratory Problems: Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it is helpful in respiratory issues like asthma, cough, cold and tonsils.