Getting Rid Of Diarrhea
Come summertime and diarrhea becomes the most common problem to affect adults and children alike. The ailment can be described as frequent passage of stools, in a watery form. Known by the name of ‘loose motions’ too, diarrhea can easily lead to severe dehydration and if not treated in time, can also prove fatal. However, this happens only in the extreme cases and can be easily prevented by taking the right steps, that too at the initial stages. For getting rid of diarrhea, making use of ‘grandmother’s recipes’ is one of the best and the most effective ways. If you want to know how to stop diarrhea naturally, make use of the information given below. Home Remedies for Diarrhea
- Chamomile Tea has been found to be very beneficial for those suffering from diarrhea. Drink 3-4 cups in a day.
- Starchy foods, such as precooked rice or tapioca cereals, are good for the stomach and can help ease diarrhea.
- Take out juice of Indian gooseberry (amla), mix it with lemon juice and sugar and have 2-3 times in a day.
- Boil ½ cup water and add 1 tsp ginger juice to it. Drink the decoction hot, after every 1-2 hours.
- Add ½ tsp lemon juice to ½ tsp ginger juice and ¼ tsp pepper powder. Drink this mixture twice daily.
- Cut banana into small pieces and put them in beaten curd. Have 3-4 times in a day.
- Add mango juice and a little bit of ginger juice to beaten curd. Consume 2-3 times in a day.
- Consume mango nut powder, along with water. It helps cure the problem of diarrhea naturally.
- Put 1 tsp apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink with every meal.
- Make a paste of lemon, including its seeds. Add some salt to it. Consume 1 tsp of the paste, with water, 2-3 times a day.
- Roast ½ tsp cumin seeds and ½ tsp fenugreek seeds. Mix the powders and add 4 tsp curd. Eat three times a day.
- Take eight ounces of water and add 4 tbsp honey. This is one of the easiest remedies for diarrhea.
- Drinking buttermilk, added with roasted cumin seeds and black salt, is good for getting rid of diarrhea.
- You can also apply ginger juice on umbilicus. It is a good home remedy for diarrhea, especially in case of infants.
- Drink plenty of liquids, like water, juice, buttermilk, coconut water, etc. However, stay away from aerated drinks.