Fat Cheek Exercises
“Butterballs! Butterballs!” sounds familiar? They called you that in high school, in college and now even at your workplace! Are you tired of people calling you names, or sprinting across the room and squeezing your cheeks till they redden and begin to hurt? Well it seems like you are also a victim of the chubby cheeks syndrome, this terrible condition where people are unusually attracted to your cheeks, which due to no fault of theirs are slightly cherubic in nature. As a kid you genuinely did not mind the attention, in fact even liked it, but with age, these cheeks have given you nothing but more woes. Every time you look in the mirror all you think of is “how do I make my face look leaner instead of the ball of flesh it looks like now”? There is no reason to despair; on the contrary, there is hope. Here are some cheek exercises that are going to give your face that much needed shape and make you look like a Greek god(dess), who people envy. Exercise For Chubby Cheeks
- The simplest one of them all; just chew gum all the time. This was probably something you did as a teenager and were thrown out of class for, but if you want those lean cheeks back, it will do you no harm to cultivate this habit back again. The best part about it, you can do it anywhere, anytime and get those cheek muscles toned.
- Another simple exercise that will make you quite popular as well as help reduce that fat on the cheeks is give a large beaming wide smile to everyone. It is something that will definitely help your reputation and people might think that you definitely were in some loony bin at some point of time, but a little public embarrassment is a small price to pay for a lifetime of lean cheeks.
- The next exercise is called the jaw dropper. All you need to do is sit up straight and drop your jaw, and stretch it as far as it can go. It will make a popping noise, which is normal. After which you gradually pull your jaw back up again. Repeat this process for about 20 times every day for a month and see the difference.
- The next exercise is called the baboon face; you are probably already called that. All you need to do in this exercise is fill your mouth with air, and move the air all around the mouth, ideally from left to right and feel the stretch in your cheek muscles. Repeat this exercise about 15 times. It is important to note that your teeth need to be clenched while doing the exercise.
- Another simple exercise is called the lip-o-suction. In this exercise, you pucker up your lips and suck on the left cheek inside. After a while, you repeat the same procedure sucking the right cheek inside. You can also suck both cheeks simultaneously and make an annoying noise if you are in the mood to embarrass yourself. Repeat this exercise for about 15 times.
- The next one is a group activity, which by far is the most pleasurable of them all. This is something that can be practiced only when two people either with raging hormones or in an illusion that they are in love are involved. All it involves is passionately kissing each other. This can be done any number of times based on the availability of the other person.
- For those of you who are skeptical of the simpler day-to-day methods there is facial yoga. In facial yoga, you place your index finger on the top part of your cheek and stretch it up and down. This is called a facial push-up. Stretch your face as if you are smiling to raise your cheek and repeat the process.