DANGER--- some tablets are dangerous

Jus

Filhaal..
1) Don't put your mobile closer to your ears until the recipient answers, Because directly after dialing, the mobile phone would use it's maximum signaling power, which is: 2watts = 33dbi. Please Be Careful. Please use left ear while using cell (mobile), because if you use the right one it may affect brain directly. This is a true fact from Apollo medical team.

2) Do not drink APPY FIZZ . It contains cancer causing agent.

3) Don't eat Mentos before or after drinking Coke or Pepsi coz the person will die immediately as the mixture becomes cyanide.

4) Don't eat kurkure because it contains high amount of plastic if U don't Believe burn kurkure n u can see plastic melting. News report from Times of India

5) Avoid these tablets as they are very dangerous
* D cold
* Vicks action- 500
* Actified
* Coldarin
* Co some
* Nice
* Nimulid
* Cetrizet-D

They contain Phenyl- Propanol -Amide PPA.Which Causes strokes, and these tablets are banned in U.S.

6) Cotton Ear Buds... (Must read it) Please do not show sympathy to people selling buds on roadside or at Signals..... Just wanted to warn you people not to buy those packs of ear buds you get at the roadside. It's made from cotton that has already been used in hospitals. They take all the dirty, blood and pus filled cotton, wash it, bleach it and use it to make ear buds. So, unless you want to become the first person in the world to get Herpes Zoster Oticus (a viral infection of the inner, middle, and external ear) of the ear and that too from a cotton bud, DON'T BUY THEM!

SinghKing

1 6) Cotton Ear Buds... (Must read it) Please do not show sympathy to people selling buds on roadside or at Signals..... Just wanted to warn you people not to buy those packs of ear buds you get at the roadside. It's made from cotton that has already been used in hospitals. They take all the dirty, blood and pus filled cotton, wash it, bleach it and use it to make ear buds. So, unless you want to become the first person in the world to get Herpes Zoster Oticus (a viral infection of the inner, middle, and external ear) of the ear and that too from a cotton bud, DON'T BUY THEM!

lol u got some dodgy stuff goin on over there.

dnt think any of them applies here in the uk.
nt sure bout mobile phones
found this on google ^^

http://www.ashokforums.com/forums/health/did-you-know-vicks-action-500-banned-drug-u-s-2835.html

where did u find out about mentos n coke?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diet_Coke_and_Mentos_eruption

it just eruptions :S

Ravan

*****AKA-JATT*****
Do not drink APPY FIZZ . It contains cancer causing agent.

shi gal hay par free radicals te food ch v hunde ne.... what abt cig.

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
22....diet coke and mentos is true....

chk out this vedio

Code:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=12f1as8wIHw

Jessica

Lately, there have been lots of talking about it. And the same content is present on many blogs and forums. But people actually do not know whether all what is written is true or no.

I don't know of other things that you have talked about here But, certainly I can say about Kurkure that there is no plastic in Kurkure. Kurkure is made of ingredients including rice meal, corn meal, etc. These ingredients are used by most of us in our household kitchen.

You check out the official Kurkure website and read for yourself what they have to say about this Kurkure-related rumor.
Visit this URL: http://kurkure.in/FAQ.aspx

Jus

Filhaal..
^^ As I said I jus gt a mail saying all dis. I dont claim authenticity of dis news. I jus shared it so tht ppl here might do a bit of research online, as u see sum hv done; hats off to them nd digg out facts behind.

Mandeep Kaur Guraya

MAIN JATTI PUNJAB DI ..
Hey friends I was just doing some R&D about Kurkure facts when I saw this letter on net. This is the letter written by Dr. T. S . Roy, whose name is given in forward mails saying that he claimed these dangerous facts about these food items...but in this letter he is denying any such thing...please read... it is a pdf file i just copy pasted text here..as could not attach the image

DEPARTMENT OF ANATOMY
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
ANSARINAGAR,NEW DELHI-ll0029 INDIA​

To

Mr. Pradeep Wadhwa
Head - Corporate Communications
PepsiCo India
Gurgaon

This is to inform you that a false mail regarding effects of some food products and medicines are getting circulated in my name. This is a spam mail. I have not written or forwarding such mail. You will never see my email address in those forwarded mails. Like you, many people are asking me by phone or by email about the authenticity of this mail. I have never written such statements or given any speech regarding the products mentioned in the mail. I don't have any enmity or friendship ~ith the-eompanies who make these products. I don't know any of the opposite party for these products who will have any interest in circulating these
mails. I don't believe and disagree with the statements written in the mail as because I am not an expert in this field. I am an academician and do not work with any medicine or common food product. This is to defame me. Or just to harass me somebody is forwarding this mail from mid July 2008. I followed the hyperlinks of this mail and discovered that all these
statements are in somebody personal blog which was created during 2006. I don't know who created it, but somebody is forwarding it in my name. I have already complained about this mail to the cybercrime branch of Indian Home ministry. My statements about this mail have been published in leading newspapers in India.
Few months back some Mr. Nerangie wrote me that he has found the origin of this mail and advised me to follow the link by him. You can do the same or mail Mr Nerangie (nerangie@yahoo.com) to see the origin of this hoax mail. The site http://www.hoaxslayer. com! is a well known one. It has already discussed about the specific hoax mail about your food products but without my name.
I got phone calls from kurkure and Applefiz Company whose products has been mentioned in the mail. My sincere request to all who has received this mail, please ignore this mail and do not forward this mail further. The person who has forwarded this mail, please tell that person not to forward this mail further.
Do not join my enemies. It is becoming a stress to me. For my no fault I am getting thousands
of email and phone calls.

Thanking You,
Dr. T. S. Roy

*Sippu*

*FrOzEn TeARs*
4) Don't eat kurkure because it contains high amount of plastic if U don't Believe burn kurkure n u can see plastic melting. News report from Times of India
time of india ch kithe eh news eh ? Link labh do :em
Sirf kurkure he nahi most of da salty snacks melt jad burn karo may be coz of carbohydrates.jehra palstic vangu lagda hunda oh starch hunda :fp

Kukureya nu kuj na kavo :mean