Brahmi Oil Benefits
Benefits Of Brahmi Oil
- Brahmi oil is oil that is popularly used in ayurvedic medicines. It is also used in ayurvedic massage in order to revitalize the senses. Brahmi oil also helps in relieving a person from any kind of tension and anxiety.
- Brahmi oil is a world renowned oil that is said to boost your memory, promote intelligence and improve your brain functioning. Massaging your scalp with brahmi oil promotes alertness, improves your concentration level and helps your brain to stay active and alert all the time.
- Brahmi oil is commonly referred to as the oil of Indian pennywort and is widely used as an antioxidant and a component to improve brain cell functions. Brahmi oil is rich in antioxidant properties that make it one of the popularly used oils.
- This infused oil makes an excellent ingredient for a bath. Brahmi oil can directly be added to bath water, can be constituted into a bath salt mixture or can also be mixed with an equal portion of the synthetic emulsifier Polysorbate 20 to convert it into a water diffusing agent. Taking a bath with brahmi oil water is very effective, especially before going to bed. It will help in relaxing your muscles and tired body parts.
- This herbal oil is also useful in improving the condition of your scalp. It is an anti-dandruff oil which will eradicate the signs of dandruff from your scalp if used regularly. It also proves very effective in curing dry scalp conditions and flaky skin. Brahmi oil is also used by many manufacturers to make hair treatment products, conditioners, and anti-dandruff and dry hair shampoos.
- Using brahmi oil for scalp massage is another potential beneficiary use of this herbal oil. Applying warm brahmi oil to the roots of your hair giving a gentle massage will definitely stimulate and revitalize your scalp. It will cure the problem of dry and irritable scalp by providing required moisture to your scalp.
- Brahmi oil massage will give you mental calmness and is also effective in treating any sort of mental imbalance, emotional disturbance and also in curing and dealing with mental problems related to age like amnesia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- The herbal Brahmi oil is an excellent treatment for nervous exacerbation, making a person calm down and prohibiting further complications. Brahmi oil’s calming property also helps in treating insomnia and physical uneasiness. It will sooth your brain and provide you with a calm state of mind that is vital for peaceful and healthy sleep. In order to get rid of sleepless nights, apply the oil in sufficient quantity on your hair and massage the roots gently for 10 to 15 minutes for the oil to reach the scalp.
- Brahmi oil is a fantastic remedy for hair fall conditions caused mainly due to excessive heat generated in the scalp. This herbal oil cools down your scalp and provides nourishment to the roots of your hair, making them strong from within, thus, reducing hair fall. Brahmi oil also prevents premature whitening of hair. This condition takes place when your hair is not getting required nutrients and vitamins. Brahmi oil nourishes your hair and keeps it healthy, while retaining its color.
- Brahmi oil is also useful in treating the condition of epilepsy. Brahmi oil is used as one of the major ingredients in preparing medicines to treat epilepsy and other related disorders.
- Brahmi oil can also help relieve swelling of the joints. It also helps in providing relief to acute rheumatism conditions and sprained limbs. It can also be applied to treat the swellings of the neck, and even helps heal wounds and ulcers.