Acne Removal Tips
Do you shy away from parties and functions just because of the ugly red patches on your face? If yes, then be happy as your trauma is about to end. Acne is one of the most common and chronic skin diseases faced by people, caused by the action of hormones on the skin oil glands and hair follicles. Much against the myth that says acne is a disease or an ailment; it is actually a skin condition wherein red pimples appear on the infected areas. Though acne can occur in people of all ages, it is mostly seen in teenagers. The skin problem is most commonly found on the face, but it might also occur in the other regions, such as neck, chest, back, shoulders and even the upper arms. Right from being hereditary to arising due to wrong eating habits, higher stress levels or even hormonal changes, the reasons of acne can be innumerous. However, the good news is acne can be prevented right at the comforts of your home. In this context, the acne removal tips given below will come handy. Tips For Removing Acne
- One of the best ways to treat acne problem is to indulge in regular cleaning. Wash the face at least two times a day, once in the morning and once at night. Make sure you use a mild face wash/ soap. Do not scrub the area incessantly. It may heighten the problem, instead of reducing it.
- Tea tree oil is another effective treatment for curing acne at home. The antimicrobial agents present in the oil make it effective. You can either use it in the pure form or as gels, lotions and creams.
- Did you know that oatmeal is an excellent acne removing agent? To use it, the first step would be to cook the oatmeal. Apply this on the affected area and let it stay for about fifteen minutes. Thereafter, wash your face with warm water.
- Another effective home remedy for acne would be using lemon juice and rose water. For this, mix equal parts of lemon juice and rose water. Using a cotton pad, apply this mixture and leave it for an hour. Continue this for about 15 to 20 days, to get the desired results.
- Avocado paste, mixed with water, is a natural constituent for getting rid of acne. Wash your face with this mixture and get a clear skin in just about a few days.
- Another option to get rid of the acne problem would be to go for a bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary. This will help you reduce acne.
- A mixture of yeast and lemon juice works well to get rid of acne. For this, combine a tablespoon of dried or fresh yeast with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Apply this combination on your face and leave it on, until it gets hard. Thereafter, peel it or wash it with warm water.
- For getting rid of acne, mix 2 to 3 tea bags with some basil. Cook this mixture in boiling water for about 10 to 20 minutes. Then, apply on the acne-infected area with a cotton ball.
- People who are prone to acne should have a diet rich in fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Having carrots is highly advised, as it boosts the protective tissue of the skin, thereby helping prevent acne.
- Do not binge on deep fried foods or those containing refined sugars and starches. These products greatly contribute to the acne problem.
- Apart from applying products on the acne, the intake of right ingredients can also help lessen acne. Mix honey in 3 glass of water and squeeze lemon. Drink this to get relieved from acne.