Y army action against Sikhs, not Maoists?

pps309

Prime VIP
I am confused and bedazzled by the double standards of Indian govt.

In 1984, Army attacked the most sacred shrine of Sikhs under operation bluestar. What happened is history and most of us know.

Now when maoists are on such a big rampage and why Govt. is saying they will not use Army against them?

The reason for not using Army is to not attack fellow countrymen by Army. This means those Sikhs were not considered fellow countrymen?? If that is true, then they were right in asking for autonomous state and government.

Or was the attack done to demotivate Sikhs (Harmandar Sahib + 30 other Gurdwaras on martyrdom day of fifth Sikh Guru) and teach them a lesson so that they should accept the Indian rule over them in coming future??

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Possibly they have learned from past mistakes.
And would you please post your definition of Sikh.

kanjjar

Banned
If we as humans keep repeating our mistakes from the past then i don't think we are any smarter then that rat who just cant tell the difference between a piece of meat that is just sitting there and the meat which is there to trap him.
Are you saying we should use army against maoists ?
if yes then you are saying that army use in 1984 was justified?
The Government is just as good as we make them. after all we decide who is going to govern us.

deep

Prime VIP
I am confused and bedazzled by the double standards of Indian govt.

In 1984, Army attacked the most sacred shrine of Sikhs under operation bluestar. What happened is history and most of us know.

Now when maoists are on such a big rampage and why Govt. is saying they will not use Army against them?

The reason for not using Army is to not attack fellow countrymen by Army. This means those Sikhs were not considered fellow countrymen?? If that is true, then they were right in asking for autonomous state and government.

Or was the attack done to demotivate Sikhs (Harmandar Sahib + 30 other Gurdwaras on martyrdom day of fifth Sikh Guru) and teach them a lesson so that they should accept the Indian rule over them in coming future??

bhaji army just took part in Operation Bluestar not in fight against terrorism, Punjab Police with help of CRPF fought againt Terrorism under KPS Gill, same thing is with Maoists, they are taking help of CRPF .

In past Army had taken actions on various religious places captured by Terrorists irrespective of religion
examples are:
Akshardham( Hindu Temple)
Charaar-E-Sharif( Muslim Mosque)
Golden Temple( Sikh Temple)

pps309

Prime VIP
If we as humans keep repeating our mistakes from the past then i don't think we are any smarter then that rat who just cant tell the difference between a piece of meat that is just sitting there and the meat which is there to trap him.
The Government is just as good as we make them. after all we decide who is going to govern us.

^^^ Dats was, Govt was wrong at that time.
It was wrong doing of govt, that resulted in bloodbath followed after operation bluestar.
Dat is my point.

pps309

Prime VIP
bhaji army just took part in Operation Bluestar not in fight against terrorism, Punjab Police with help of CRPF fought againt Terrorism under KPS Gill, same thing is with Maoists, they are taking help of CRPF .

In past Army had taken actions on various religious places captured by Terrorists irrespective of religion
examples are:
Akshardham( Hindu Temple)
Charaar-E-Sharif( Muslim Mosque)
Golden Temple( Sikh Temple)
It was not only Golden Temple, it was Golden Temple + 30 other Gurdwaras in Punjab. And big thing is the day selected was martyrdom day of 5th Sikh Guru. By no means only terrorist will be there during that week.
So there is something called as logical inferencing. My inference is that it was done not to flush out terrorist but to demotivate sikhs and accept them the Indian rule for now and forever.

_Gifty_

I am a Joker
^^ Agreed, Indira gandhi and rajiv gandhi were stupidest people.
But that doesn't mean govt. repeat same mistake again.

userid50966

ok please answer my question that in abut 1978 Indra got arrested and put behind bars at that time two youngster namely DN. pandey and B.N. pandey of UP hijacked the plane and want her to be set free ,
and you know what they got in rewards seats to parliament
Strange ! putting almost 129 passengers life in danger they got parliament seats?

_Gifty_

I am a Joker
ok please answer my question that in abut 1978 Indra got arrested and put behind bars at that time two youngster namely DN. pandey and B.N. pandey of UP hijacked the plane and want her to be set free ,
and you know what they got in rewards seats to parliament
Strange ! putting almost 129 passengers life in danger they got parliament seats?

Can you provide me with some source of that coz i heard that fact in sant bhindrawale's interview but never found a source or link stating that hijack and related stuff.

userid50966

Can you provide me with some source of that coz i heard that fact in sant bhindrawale's interview but never found a source or link stating that hijack and related stuff.
Search on google newspaper name is ledger u may find over there may be i'll do it for u later this evening