Why Sikhs are in Minority and not.......

radarhunter

~~~*Chandigarhiya*~~~
Ik*oaʼnkār saṯ nām karṯā purakẖ nirbẖa*o nirvair akāl mūraṯ ajūnī saibẖaʼn gur parsāḏ.

WAHE GURU JI KA KHALSA
WAHE GURU JI KI FATEH

I was talking to a person online via chat and we had a debate on his and my religion (won`t tell you his religion i hope u can understand why) after a long argument he said something to which I was compelled to give a detailed answer to the link of this thread shall be sent for him to read but i want you guys to also know what he asked and why was i compelled to write what i wrote................
And this is for those others too who think the same....

There`s just one Request to you guys/gals : PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE ARTICLE OTHERWISE NOT AND REPLY TO IT (if possible) AND IF I AM WRONG SOMEWHERE - DO LEMME KNOW.

Why Sikhs are in Minority and not a fast Developing Sect. ???? What is the temperament of people of this religion why aren`t they developing........

And my answer to this Question is :

The Sikhs are one of the most prosperous and politically important religious minorities in India.
Sikhs have developed the most, in ideas, in knowledge, in careers aspects, in businesses, even the PM of India is a Sikh..

And as for the reason behind scarcity (as you put it) there is a history behind that...

When Mughals were in India Tormenting people, Hindu Women, And people of all the sects except Muslims. The only people who stood up against them were Sikhs... There is a wide history of mughals tormenting our Gurus

It all started when Jahangir Tortured Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji to death. This event more than any other converted the Sikh community into a militant community. Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji was succeeded by his son, Sri Guru Hargobind Singh Ji, who built the Sikh community into a military power. He elevated martyrdom to an ideal of the religion; this was not merely dying for the faith, but being killed while fighting for the Sikh community.

From Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji`s time till Sri Guru Gobind Dev ji a lot of Sikhs lost their lives for the protection of the religion which was afterwards Khalsa Panth i.e. the "Brotherhood" of Sikhs, by Sri Guru Gobind Ji Sahib 10th Guru Of Sikhs.

During that period It was Sikhs who fought mughals, protected what you see off India now. Mughals used to abduct Hindu women, rape them and afterwards used to kill them. Their husbands/relatives used to come to Gurus for help and our Gurus at midnight around 12 saved their wives, daughters. And the "thank you" we get from them is the 12 'O' Clock Joke....

Many of the strict followers of the religion died during these wars.. Many died during the Battle of Fatehgarh Sahib..

Sikhs have played a very important role in India`s independence today when we name a revolutionary of India`s independence the name that rings the bell is Sardar Bhagat Singh. And let us not forget the Jallianwala Bagh`s incident where in the amount of hundreds our people were killed.

Then came the Partition of 1947.. Properties worth billions was left out in Pakistan by out people who`s lifetime business got destroyed because they had to move out of Pakistan..
Trains and trains were sent from Pakistan with dead bodies of Sikh people.. For the details of this information i quote a website... http://www.punjabpartition.com/india_independence.html

Many of our people died then....

Then came incident of 1984. It was a life changing incident for sikh community. We were hurt so a few replied back by killing the the PM Mrs. Indira Gandhi. After who`s death almost in very city, state sikhs were killed by people.
Half of the population of Sikhs was destroyed then...

Immediately after that came the terrorism phase in Punjab. Then also many were killed.

Currently Punjab Regiment is one of the most strongest regiment in Indian Army...

Okay we are in Minority and now you know why... But whatever amount is there check out their success level according to what all happened to them....

You will never see a sardar guy begging.... And I can say this proudly that a sardar guy will prefer to do any job than to beg.

And as for the temperament this community is a very serious community. Yeah we go out for fun. We are fun guys to deal with but don`t expect us to frolic all day....

This religion is the most disciplined religion in the world and I am ready to place my bets over it.....
World should be thanking their stars that this community is continuing it`s phase of peace..
WE WANT PEACE BUT NOT ON COST OF LIVES OF OUR PEOPLE ANYMORE ....

And request them the reply read this Article and comment on it......

Composer and Compiler of the above Article:
Arvind Jeet Singh Sehdev i.e. ME
(AJSS)

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Re: Why Sikhs are in Minority and not...

The facts in that articles are not 100% correct, I suggest the author should do some research specially about Mughal / sikh relations.

Ramta

-

Communism has grown faster. There are more communists in India than there are Sikh.
Even Bhagat Singh was a Communist.

As to why Sikhism stopped growing after a point, I think the five Ks, especially Kesh,
that is responsible for that.

Thanks

-

pps309

Prime VIP

Jungle ch kutte, gidhar, bolad, majj, jhote, gaava te hor passu hazara hi hunde aa. Par Singh bohat ghat hunde aa. Singha di ginti naturally hi ghat hundi aa.

Main personally ehi sochda ke Sikh sache rehan, rehat wale rehan chae ghatt hi rehan.
Guru Gobind Singh Ji ne v kaya si "Sikh pyara nahi rehat pyari mainu".

I wish main kisse din 5 kakkar aala ban ja.

radarhunter

~~~*Chandigarhiya*~~~

Jungle ch kutte, gidhar, bolad, majj, jhote, gaava te hor passu hazara hi hunde aa. Par Singh bohat ghat hunde aa. Singha di ginti naturally hi ghat hundi aa.

Main personally ehi sochda ke Sikh sache rehan, rehat wale rehan chae ghatt hi rehan.
Guru Gobind Singh Ji ne v kaya si "Sikh pyara nahi rehat pyari mainu".

I wish main kisse din 5 kakkar aala ban ja.

Bahut hee vadhiya te pyaari gal kahi hai 22ji

radarhunter

~~~*Chandigarhiya*~~~

I agree but if you could kindly let me know which fact of mine enumerated above was wrong then maybe i`ll be able to improve my folly....

Te it takes many people to build a monument. But just one is enough to destroy it...

Jahangir & Aurangzeb destroyed what bridge is building b/w Sikhs and Muslims.. and it couldnot be mended till date....

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member

I agree but if you could kindly let me know which fact of mine enumerated above was wrong then maybe i`ll be able to improve my folly....

Te it takes many people to build a monument. But just one is enough to destroy it...

Jahangir & Aurangzeb destroyed what bridge is building b/w Sikhs and Muslims.. and it couldnot be mended till date....

Aurangzeb's successor Bahadur Shah 1 made peace with Guru Gobind Singh and had friendly relations with Sikhs, So wouldn't that rebuilt the 'bridge' destroyed by 'Jahangir & Aurangzeb' ?

radarhunter

~~~*Chandigarhiya*~~~

Nahh i don`t think so, what if one tried to do something out of fear..

People like Wazir Khan never let us forget anything... And afterwards what all happened at the time of Partition to our people. I cannot for and i DAMM sure you also cannot.. Who did it ??? wasn`t it the muslims ????

Look we all wanted it to mend but treachery of muslims at every path made it clear that we are not ready to any such mending..
I am not against them it`s just i don`t even want any such bridge to mend base of which is lives of our GURUS and Sahibzaades.... And many sikh people...

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member

Without Bhai Mardana's selfless dedication, Guru Nanak may not have taken such extensive journeys preaching his vision.

If Akbar hadn't granted land, there wouldn't be Harimandir

wothout Sant Kabir's contribution, Shri Guru Granths Sahib wouldn't be what it is.

And in 1947 Sikhs & Hindus killed just as many innocent Muslims as them.

I also suggest you should watch this documentary on 1947, its worth watching.

https://www.unp.me/f16/partition-the-day-india-burned-20245-post316006/

radarhunter

~~~*Chandigarhiya*~~~

i totally agree with u

but as i said it takes a very long time to build a relation but a second to break it ...

It is a dead fish in water so there`s no use...

I know u`re a positivist but buddy don`t u think it`s enough.. I mean why should be guys hve to adjust more if we don`t want retaliate.

Last to Last week i got a message from Sikhnetwork the sms service that American pilots refused to start a plan in which 3 Gurmukh guys were sitting...
He thought them to be terrorists... And why is that so cause pilots thought that they were muslims...

I mean why should be more adjusting than what we are till now.. U wld also agree that enough is enough....

pps309

Prime VIP

i totally agree with u

but as i said it takes a very long time to build a relation but a second to break it ...

It is a dead fish in water so there`s no use...

I know u`re a positivist but buddy don`t u think it`s enough.. I mean why should be guys hve to adjust more if we don`t want retaliate.

Last to Last week i got a message from Sikhnetwork the sms service that American pilots refused to start a plan in which 3 Gurmukh guys were sitting...
He thought them to be terrorists... And why is that so cause pilots thought that they were muslims...

I mean why should be more adjusting than what we are till now.. U wld also agree that enough is enough....
they misunderstood them as muslims, taehde ch v fault sikha da hi ae. Ek ta oh apne group ch bahar nikal ke nahi vicharde, may be communication problem.
Secondly, what % of sikhs living in america keep kesh and support a turban..??????

It is not muslim's fault, it may be white's ignorance but not their fault.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member

@ radarhunter Did that sikhnetwork service ever sent you a message where a non-Sikh went out of the way to help a Sikh? Or they specialized in spreading hate?
@ pps309 so all sikhs should keep kesh/turaban and always hang with fellow sikhs ? https://www.unp.me/members/2200/