when to say WAHEGURUJI KA KHALSA...

bones2098

WAHEGURUJI KA KHALSA!
WAHEGURUJI KI FATEH!!

i've been told you should only really say this is you are about to defend the faith.. to be crude battle.

I know that these words are said during praying, but outside of praying should these words really be said?

i know this might be a short thread but will still like to know other peoples view....

pps309

Prime VIP
It's another greeting like Namaste, Salam-alikaum or Sat Sri Akal.

Mostly Sikhs used this greeting before addressing the Sadh Sangat in presence of Guru Granth Sahib. Many sikhs (including me) greets another sikhs with Fateh whenever they talk. Iss bahane muho rabb da naam lita jaanda :). Ardas ch kahi da "saei pyare sajjan melo, jinna milya tera naam chit aave, Nanak naam chardi kalan tere bhane sarbat da bhala".

Some people made the short form of this Greeting "GurFateh".

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
yea...rgt

i remember , when i was small ...i usually go to gurdwara and sumday .i said Sat shri akal to someone in gurdwara , he told me dat wen 2 sikhs meet v shld greet with
' Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji KI Fateh'

bones2098

The Sikhism Home Page: The Khalsa

'[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When a Khalsa meets another Khalsa he will greet him by saying, Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh (The Khalsa belong to God, Victory belongs to God).[/FONT]'

if your meeting someone what is the impending victory?