weapons used against Indian Army in Operation BlueStar

deep

Prime VIP
yaar i also have one question for which i could not find answer (may be it is irrelevant here, but chalo je hun gal chali hai tan i will put up here)

from where he procured sophisticated weapons, they used RPG rocket launchers, Grenade launchers, AK47s, LMGs in retaliation to Indian Army's attack.

but these weapons were not available for Civilians at any time in India, so how they got such sophisticated weapons, there must be some external power (probably outside India) which may have helped them to procure such weaponry????

userid50966

Re: sant jarnail singh bhinranwalea

yaar i also have one question for which i could not find answer (may be it is irrelevant here, but chalo je hun gal chali hai tan i will put up here)

from where he procured sophisticated weapons, they used RPG rocket launchers, Grenade launchers, AK47s, LMGs in retaliation to Indian Army's attack.

but these weapons were not available for Civilians at any time in India, so how they got such sophisticated weapons, there must be some external power (probably outside India) which may have helped them to procure such weaponry????

Yes u are right my frnd but I also had one question for you my frnd although it seems unrelevant to this topic , how Freedom fighters of India got weapons because at that time also weapons are not available for civilians so easily specially like bombs ?

Maybe if the beloved Government had not implemented a total press blackout then we would hav known????

The so called terrorists weren't the only one hiding something.

deep

Prime VIP

Yes u are right my frnd but I also had one question for you my frnd although it seems unrelevant to this topic , how Freedom fighters of India got weapons because at that time also weapons are not available for civilians so easily specially like bombs ?

freedom fighters used to use country made pistols or guns or whatever they looted from british and most of their bombs were country made, even bomb used by Shaheed Bhagat Singh in assembly , was prepared by themselves

but RPGs, LMGs, Ak47s are not country made , neither there was any loot from army/police inventory which could have been accounted as source of these weapons.

Note: if anybody think i have moved the discussion offtopic , please feel free to delete my posts.

userid50966

I'll say that they got license for there weapons
I'm stongly agreed with ur point only if following question you will answer
t why didn't govt areest sant Jarnail singh ji Bhindranwalea before when ever he goes out for illegal amunation or something like that

userid50966

freedom fighters used to use country made pistols or guns or whatever they looted from british and most of their bombs were country made, even bomb used by Shaheed Bhagat Singh in assembly , was prepared by themselves

but RPGs, LMGs, Ak47s are not country made , neither there was any loot from army/police inventory which could have been accounted as source of these weapons.

Note: if anybody think i have moved the discussion offtopic , please feel free to delete my posts.

Freedom fighters at that time dont have any outer source available at that time however whn we look into history of Subash chander boss He met with japnese for help in both training army and supplying ammunation , wel for as far as answer to ur question is that according to circumstances they need weapons and for that they gone to outsource just like Subash chande boss , but I still got one doubt on my mind while answering s that why didn't they ,so called terrorist , use there weapons to kill innocent people like other terrorist groups do and who got more terrorised by them local people or the govt of that time?

deep

Prime VIP

I'll say that they got license for there weapons
I'm stongly agreed with ur point only if following question you will answer
t why didn't govt areest sant Jarnail singh ji Bhindranwalea before when ever he goes out for illegal amunation or something like that

bhaji , As per Arms and Ammunition Act in India, these weapons are non-licensable and are used for purpose of security forces only,
Bhaji, have you ever seen him carrying Grenade Launchers,LMG or RPG etc, he always used to carry a licensed revolver, even his followers who used to stay with him were never seen carrying such weapons, they were seen carrying rifles ( for which any one can procure a license)

Also AK47 is a licensable weapon under special circumstances but not so easy to get these in huge number.so you may have seen some persons carrying AK47s with him.

Subash chandar bose raised a regiment with the help of another country and its weapons....and we consider him a freedom fighter. I am pretty sure that was not legal either.

I personally dont know what you are getting at with this unless you are trying to get the topic closed

deep

Prime VIP

Subash chandar bose raised a regiment with the help of another country and its weapons....and we consider him a freedom fighter.

I personally dont know what you are getting at with this unless you are trying to get the topic closed

i think you said that we can discuss without commenting each other , thats what me and Grewal bhaji are doing,

if you still feel that i am trying to get this topic closed , you are more than welcome to delete my post and if you cannot do that let me know, i will delete myself.

^^I was just pointing out that we were going way off topic with this ....with regards to the thread title. Nothing more, Nothing less.

deep

Prime VIP

Subash chandar bose raised a regiment with the help of another country and its weapons....and we consider him a freedom fighter. I am pretty sure that was not legal either.

Subash Chandar Bose raised a regiment with the help of another country and its weapons and that was outside India, he was not able to bring those weapons or his regiment to India,

I am not asking if those weapons were legal or not, i am just trying to know the source .

userid50966

The question i have is why didn't the Government just arrest and charge him if they knew he was smuggling, holding or hiding weapons???

Would have been an easy case to prove.
The govt is not able to do so becoz they dont have any rpg launchers or lmg guns yeah they do got ak47 and stan guns and few other weapons but they got license for all of those .so they are quite helpless

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
The question i have is why didn't the Government just arrest and charge him if they knew he was smuggling, holding or hiding weapons???

The govt. did sent the army to arrest him :p we know it as Operation Blue star.

deep

Prime VIP

I am not trying to prove that they used illegal weapons so they could have been arrested or anything.

I am just trying to get the answer to my question that was there an external force or country helping them or not.

userid50966

Sant ji don't have any so called gernade launchers rpg , or lmg's because if they got such things i would say bluestar operation would not going to be over in 2-3days

userid50966

I am not trying to prove that they used illegal weapons so they could have been arrested or anything.

I am just trying to get the answer to my question that was there an external force or country helping them or not.

whn they dont have any thing socalled illegal weapons , the question of out source just didn't rise my frnd

The govt. did sent the army to arrest him :p we know it as Operation Blue star.

An army with tank regiments to arrest one person = Failure of epic proportions...rofl

On Topic: They could have brought the weapons from anywhere but we will never know from where until we see an unbiased source confirming that. which is rarely the case interms of bluestar.

deep

Prime VIP
Grewal bhaji , here are some lines from other thread which i didnot posted and link to that thread

Brar, then decided on a change of plan. He ordered to occupy the roof tops of the clock towers as well as all the rooms along the parikarma. Army commandos rushed in from main clock tower entrance, their objective being to neutralize fire from Akal Takht in North. They ran into trouble as soon as they went down the steps, automatic gunfire hit them from both sides of stairs and more then 40 commandos lost their lives in less then five minutes, amazingly only two Bhindrenwale supporters were firing at them. Next batch of commandos were able to run down the stairs and turn right but here again, automatic gun fire from Akal Takht as well as old towers and water tank hit them. By this time Soldiers from Bihar regiment had cordoned off the whole Golden Temple complex, but not very effectively. Madras regiment was trying to enter through the Eastern gate and had reached many difficulties. While Kumaonis from North close to Langar were trying desperately without much success. So General Brar requested tanks to be brought in to Golden Temple, but he was give armored personnel carrier. Which was blown up by rocket launcher as soon as it had crossed Baba Deep Singh's Samadh.

https://www.unp.me/f16/blue-star-in-sikh-history-66725/