The Winner of Khanda Contest

bones2098

some of them have lost the plot, did no-one see the di-vinci, logo one or the dollar one??

but the winner's one did put a smile on my face.. lol

prinzdude

The meaning of Da Vinci Logo as per the creator..

Da vinci logo:

I have always been fascinated by the famous 1487 sketch of The Vitruvian Man by Leonardo da Vinci. Leonardo attempted to define the scientific proportions of the ideal man and therefore the symmetry and perfection of the universe. The geometry of the Khanda with its symmetry speaks to me of the perfection of the universe and it’s Creator.

The Supreme Being, Sat Kartar, not only is the ultimate manifestation of Truth in its purest form, but is also the ultimate manifestation of Perfection.

The Vitruvian Khanda was created with the propagation of a series of circles, itself the perfect shape, intersecting with each other and Vitruvian Man at its center to define a geometric visual poetry of Perfection.

The Meaning of Financial Khanda:

Financial Khanda

There is a new God in town, the God of Economics. A powerful and enticing god that seems to ask for one's total and utter commitment. A new religion and ethics, where success and achievements in life are measured by your financial assets.

Guru Nanak asks us to focus on the bigger picture and the precious gift of what this life really represents.

The coin in the middle of the Financial Khanda design boldly proclaims, "In God We Trust". Very appropriate, but the question arises: which God? The God of Life, the Infinite defined somewhat in Guru Nanak's Japji, or the god of Money?

Choose! And bow down to your God!