Sprinkling Salt on the Burn?

Jus

Filhaal..
SSA G,

Today in the evening while on way back to home my eyes fell on a gigantic poster hanging high in the air making a big statement. What was so special in that poster that made me share a few words with you guyz?

A photo of Indira Gandhi and beneath were photos of a few leaders including Sajjan Kumar commemorating her death anniversary. Still amazed what so special about this? I was stunned and stuck in the middle of crawling traffic and took almost not even a fraction of second to realize that the area I was passing by is inhabited by the people who were a part of mobs that executed merciless pogrom of a particular community during 1984 riots and of course Sajjan Kumar is their celebrated leader. I haven't found the same poster anywhere else except in this particular colony in the city as of yet. No doubt they are giving some sort of halla -sheri to people of that colony in the name of buying their votes again, making some sort of strong statement against...(needless to say) and making mockery of the system of the country hereby. I dont bother about that at all. All I wanna say regarding this experience that I was freezed instantaneously well enough to react to it. What do you ppl say? What's your reaction?

Try not to digress.

Regards
Jus

Mandeep Kaur Guraya

MAIN JATTI PUNJAB DI ..
Veere sarkaar nu koi matlab nahi kisnu insaaf milda hai te kisnu nahi... ohna nu tan sirf votes chahide ne ... ta ki seat te baike janta da paisa kha sakan.... jado manmohan singh apni community nu hi insaaf nahi dwa sakeya tan usne baaki lokaan da ki khaak bhalaa karna eh......thanks for sharing.