Sochan wali gal.

America he osama nu le ke aya te baad vich ohnu aatvadi kehan lag pye,indra gandhi sant jarnail singh ji nu le ke aayi te baad vich ohna nu aatvadi keh ke shaheed kar dita. Sochan wali gal hai Eda kyn hunda hai ???

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
dont compare bhindrawala wid osama ....i mean on what bases r u comparing ...they have totally different ideology .....u cant equate on the only factor of AK 47, the only thing common in both...!!
back to point the reason is called politics ......if u r of no more use to them....they will whack u !!

userid50966

who says Sant Jarnail Singh bhindranwallea nu Indra Gandhi lake ayee, Ohna nu Damdami taksal da mukhi kissea Indra Gnadhi ne nahi bnaea read the history of Damdami Taksal It will clear ur doubts.

userid50966

In case of Osama I have no clue what they have to say kyunki Us khudh ek terrorist hi hai jihnu balla dukh cc tan sidha Alqaeda de Headquater tht is in turkey te attack krh ke dikhea but oh kaddea nahi karega .darde te maddea nu hi baonda hai America Iran da ki krhlea behgeya na rola pakea, libya ch enna hungama krta force bhejtyian Syria ch russia ne keha ke je kissea ne dhkhal ditta tan awda soch lavea te othe america ne kehta ji halat theek ne kuch bigdea nahi jadh ke othon de genral ne khilaf bolan wale nu jano maran da hukam kaddea hai , so dont come in this rola of america

userid50966

Sant Jarnail Singh ji nea kaddea kissea bekasurh nu nahi marea na maran wastea koi hukam ditta , nahi koi master plan bomb dhamka kittah , han marea ya keha marn nu tan sirf ohna nu jinnah nea sikh dharm nal ja humanity nalh te guru sahib virodh galat bolea hai so there is many points of differene so i'll say tht on noground there is any comparison in between them, rest as per above post read damdam taksal history it is started by Baba Deep Singh ji

Mehaj veere Main compare ne kar reha ethe. Kithe osama te kithe sant jarnail singh ji. Zamin asmaan da fark hai dona ch. Main ta eh jaannaa chounda k what was the purpose of both the goverments behind this? Why us bought osama nd why indra bought sant jarnail singh ji.
Garewal saab this is the part of history nd the truth is that the indra bought sant jarnail singh ji. I read it in no. Of books (reffer "khoon ke sohile gaawiyeh nanak" by famous writer nanak singh)

copy frm smwhere....

We do NOT care for all the Conspiracy theories about Bin Laden. He was the LOONEY responsible for all the DASTAR ( Turban ) issues we the Sikhs are facing today around the world. The DASTAR is our crown which has been hijacked by the loonies like Bin Laden. We don't care if he died today,yesterday or last year , we are just GLAD he is DEAD !!

Some misguided Sikhs are saying he was the Sant Bhindrenwala of the Islamic world, shame on you...Sant Ji was a Saint/soldier not a cold blooded murderer of innocents. NO COMPARISON !

saini2004

Elite
no doubt ,there is nothing similar between sant ji and bin laden....but what we can say abt policies of usa...their each and every action is just for their own benifit but not for the humanity....

userid50966

Mehaj veere Main compare ne kar reha ethe. Kithe osama te kithe sant jarnail singh ji. Zamin asmaan da fark hai dona ch. Main ta eh jaannaa chounda k what was the purpose of both the goverments behind this? Why us bought osama nd why indra bought sant jarnail singh ji.
Garewal saab this is the part of history nd the truth is that the indra bought sant jarnail singh ji. I read it in no. Of books (reffer "khoon ke sohile gaawiyeh nanak" by famous writer nanak singh)
Baii ji historical fact hahaaha god knows , but je tusi sikh ho tea damdami taksal de barrea janhde ho tan tusi khudh hi andazaa la sakde ho ki sahee hai ki galat , vesea tan meh eteh post kkitac cc damdamitaksal barrea thauhdea layee relink bhejdina
Damdami Taksal - Jathedar

Damdami Taksal - Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

Hanji sach naalea sant de padwee indra wargean de ditte nahi milhdee eh tan bhagti nal milhdee hai , baii jinha ne badnam krna hai oh tan ahee kehan gey indra gandhi ne khada kittah , tanke lok ohna barrea jannan na ah link dekho about all Jatherdars of damdami taksal and second one give u detail of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji

@ all ethe sant jarnail singh ji te osama da comparision ne kar reha koi te na he mera eh question aa. Jo main puch reha oh daso. May be i am wrong but tell me is it true that sant ji and congress party was ever at same stage for sometime?

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
I know what your saying dude

Well its called "POLITICS"

Some people get it and some don't

Based on the sort of knowledge they have they will argue with you without even understanding what you really wanted to tell/ask/say.

Politician wants to gain popularity thats why they do it. who made terrorists and groups if you ask their leader they will tell you who did but before that happens they get them killed.

AND WE ARE idiots that we are still fighting saying Hindu did this,sikhs did this and muslims did this.

One Hindu/muslim/sikh leader if he does something wrong you cannot generalise the whole community based on that,but we people are STILL Fighting for no reason!
Shame

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
@ all ethe sant jarnail singh ji te osama da comparision ne kar reha koi te na he mera eh question aa. Jo main puch reha oh daso. May be i am wrong but tell me is it true that sant ji and congress party was ever at same stage for sometime?
Of course they were what you talking about .
Same goes for Osama, watch 9/11 Farnheit documentry