Singh sajjoh - jazzy b - sikhi khandiyon tikhi

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
^^ j koi marra banda chngi gal karey .....te i think gal changi hi rehndi aa...even patshai 10 v firdoshi nu parde rahe aa ..jo k sikh nahi c ....

HSKukal

Elite
i never said gal buri hain ya ... buri gal keh rehya ........
but wat i meant to say was ki u not practicing wat u say then thrz no fun of sayin tht..
n these singers do is all a drama ... releasing religious albums wats the fun of doin so if u urself dont believe in one...

its like i dont believe in OSHO but i will start preaching it ....
its dumb ......... we hav issues wen saif or akshay acts as surd in films but wat abt our cut punjabiz in movies ... we dont hav an issue wid tht ... y????

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
mir Abdullah and Nath Mal werent sikhs but were used to sing in the court of patshai 6 ....they werent practising sikhism but they sang sikh vaars in presence of guru hargobind..

HSKukal

Elite
veere sahi kehya .. but these are my views am not askin any1 to agree wid me...
wat i believe is if your r preaching something, before that you shud practice it yourself ....

and the example u gave is true its badapan of sikhism not of those ppl .....
n we can not u compare mir abdullad and nath mal with jazzy b ..... i dont think its fair to do so ...
rest its ur thinkin n views i wont argue abt the same ..... diff ppl hav diff views...

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
ehi te pata nai lag reha...sikhi ch badapan bahut aa...sikhaan ch pata nai kithey chala geya ....
mir and natha gavaian sun jina ne 6th nanak di hazoori ch te gayea.....they were super singers of the time .....jazzy b ik gavia jine 11th nanak di hazoori ch gayea ....neither jazzy b is preacher nor were nathu and abbdulah ...they r singers ..gaviye
different ppl have different views ..mine are just based on the facts rather on emo