Sikh teacher with kirpan denied entry into President functio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaar Punjabi

Prime VIP
Indore: On Saturday outside the venue of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya University convocation ceremony, attended by President Pranab Mukherjee, a Sikh teacher insisted to enter the venue wearing his kirpan but the security staff declined his request. The teacher — Dr Manminder Singh Saluja — left the venue and did not attend the function.

He has now sent SMS to all the university teachers, officers and even to Vice Chancellor Prof DP Singh complaining that the act of security personnel hurt his religious sentiments.

Dr. Saluja, an associate professor with International Institute of Professional Studies, in the SMS said:

“Even being a university faculty with my ID card and invitation letter, I was denied entry into the convocation ceremony by security personnel, only because I was wearing kirpan. I’m very depressed and hurt (by their act).”

The security personnel had suggested Dr. Saluja to leave the kirpan behind and go to the function but he was adamant on taking it along. Eventually, they asked him to leave.

The teacher said that since it was the prestigious function of his university, so he thought better leaving rather creating nuisance at the security check.

He however asked in the SMS why people from one religion are allowed to freely follow their faith and others aren’t.

He said that Indian Constitution gives him right to carry kirpan and nobody could steal that right from him.

“Article 25 Right to freedom of religion says the wearing and carrying of kirpans shall be deemed to be included in the profession of the Sikh religion”.

Dr. Saluja said that he would also go to the function of vice president Hamid Ansari due in July-August wearing kirpan.

“If the same thing is expected to be repeated at the time also, then it is better that I should not be invited for the function,” he stated.

http://freepressjournal.in/sikh-teacher-with-kripan-denied-entry-into-prez-function-cries-foul

SikhApath

Re: Sikh teacher with kirpan denied entry into President fun

can't believe this still happens but in india of all places no way..

KARAN

Prime VIP

lo krlo gall, fer koi kuj krda te kehde desh de khilaaf aa. sale gulam te bna ke rkhna chaunde ne

Sadhu

Even security personnel at presidential functions don't carry loaded fire-arms.
So it's in a way justified. Some religion may crop up wher d followers r under
religious obligation to carry hand-grenades. R we to allow them near d Prez?

Besides a man can b technically declared a non-sikh on so many grounds.
For example, if he drinks, or trims his facial hair or on his private parts, etc..
N does he says his prayers at sunrise n sunset regularly??
N has he ever eaten meat outside India(jhatka U get only in india)??

-

Even security personnel at presidential functions don't carry loaded fire-arms.
So it's in a way justified. Some religion may crop up wher d followers r under
religious obligation to carry hand-grenades. R we to allow them near d Prez?

Besides a man can b technically declared a non-sikh on so many grounds.
For example, if he drinks, or trims his facial hair or on his private parts, etc..
N does he says his prayers at sunrise n sunset regularly??
N has he ever eaten meat outside India(jhatka U get only in india)??

-
4 Presidents died in USA from Gun Violence. Did the USA abolished GUNS or banned their people for carrying weapons? It is still part of their constitute to bare Arms.
The Constitute of India clearly state that it is a Sikh profession to Carry sword.

Part III-Fundamental Rights.-Arts. 23-26
Explanation I.—The wearing and carrying of kirpans
shall be deemed to be included in the profession of the
Sikh religion.
Lets see the definition of Profession.
profession: definition of profession in Oxford dictionary (British & World English)
A declaration of belief in a religion
The declaration or vows made on entering a religious order.
The ceremony or fact of being professed in a religious order:

If poor Dr. P R Ambedkar hadn't put Profession, we would have lost the battle with ********Stan long time ago.

So no where in the Indian constitute does it say the length of the Kirpan is limited to Only this size.
So Doberman, keep your mouth shut and sealed

You talk as if you are part of security detail of the president. stop your bow bow barking. Your low level of thinking is so evident in all your statement. You want to check out the private parts of Sikhs you pervert.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mabie

Elite

je legally allowed hai te fir unha nu case pa dena chahida

tomarnidhi

my 2 cents & please dont start with ur anti hindu sh*t

A man carrying any weapon even if allowed by the religion near the president of India has to be forbidden. It was after all Indira's security guards who killed her , who knows what issue this Sikh gentleman may have with Pranab. I dont think there is anything wrong in that. They were just being certain of his safety. I dont know why this fuss , he could have left it outside , gone & attended the function & don it back. You cant mean that he never removes the kirpan from his person.

I think you all are just to sensitive about the whole sikhs in HINDUstan situation. chill a bit

my 2 cents & please dont start with ur anti hindu sh*t

My 2 dollars are that why can't Government of India, Hinduativa, False Indian nationalism leave Sikh alone. This Indian Nationalism is a disease for the whole nation. Its just like fascism. You can read books on Nationalism and how it ruins country and affect people from all walks of life. The Constitute allows Sikh to carry his/her kirpan. The Supreme Court of India has given strict orders on this ruling as well that a Practicing Sikh is allow to carry on his profession of carrying a sword. How many prime minister's and ministers have been killed by swords? Pranab has security with him with Guns. Why is he so scared of one Sikh carrying a ceremonial kirpan?

Bloody yasser arafat gave speech on Palestine in Parliament with a loaded weapon and ammunition on him. A person who had no country came to the Indian parliament with a loaded weapon and was allowed to give speech. Where were security official and the safety of the parliament? Indian Constitute doesn't allow that
When simranjit singh maan wants to carry his sword to parliament, which is allowed by Indian Constitute, the security stops him.

Aah dekh lo

Attachments

• 1280px-No_weapons_but_kirpans.jpg
    1280px-No_weapons_but_kirpans.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 362

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member

what if a person disguised as a Sikh, stabs the president ?

what if a person disguised as a Sikh, stabs the president ?

Oh vi ho jana ek din dekh liyo. Headline read karni, a sikh stabbed the president with his sword. And this Hinduativa will do it with their fake Saffron Sikh (RSS) to blame the Sikhs. Like the way they showed some Saffron Sikhs destroying the Barbary mosque

1985 Air India Bombing is all RAW work. So the western countries also start to believe that Sikhs are Violent People (ਅਜਰੈਮ ਕੋਮ ) Come on, that dumb Parmar can build such a sophisticated weapon? RAW had infiltrated many Hindu Temples and Sikh Temples in Canada. Read the book called Soft Target by Zuhair Kashmeri and Brain McAndrew. It will tell you where all the funds came from.

Before 1984, Sant Jarnail Singh had no realtives Name Parmar..and after 1985 Bombing, Parmar and few other involved in the bombing were labeled as related to Sant Jarnail Singh.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member

As there is no telling a real Gursikh from fake, saffron or a brainwashed Sikh. So its quite alrite that Manminder Singh was not allowed to carry Kirpan.

aah ki chaki firda...oh let me guess..weapon.

Attachments

• Lord-HD-Ram-Beautiful-Desktop-HD-Wallpapers.jpg
    Lord-HD-Ram-Beautiful-Desktop-HD-Wallpapers.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 403

eh mata ki chaaki firdi..plus she is riding a dangerous tiger, which is known to eat humans too.

Attachments

• sherawali-mata-FW09_l.jpg
    sherawali-mata-FW09_l.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 2,023

eh ta bhole naath aah...bhola ho k vi, eidda tarshool chakki firda

Attachments

• 73702-radhe-krishna-onlinebhakti-shiv-ji-wallpaper-with-1024x768-resolution.jpg
    73702-radhe-krishna-onlinebhakti-shiv-ji-wallpaper-with-1024x768-resolution.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 805

As there is no telling a real Gursikh from fake, saffron or a brainwashed Sikh. So its quite alrite that Manminder Singh was not allowed to carry Kirpan.
What is Paranb Security for? Indian tax payers are paying so much money for his security details...pher oh ki karde aah? They have weapons. Agar Manminder Singh Karda attack..mar dinde goli. Period. Don't need to sugarcoat this issue for Sikhs. He is a professor, a faculty member, a responsible member of the society and not a thug. Did pranab feared his safety from a responsible member of a Indian Society? Shame Shame

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member

i am absolutely sure someone armed like Ram will not be allowed to meet the president.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member

What is Paranb Security for? Indian tax payers are paying so much money for his security details...pher oh ki karde aah? They have weapons. Agar Manminder Singh Karda attack..mar dinde goli. Period. Don't need to sugarcoat this issue for Sikhs. He is a professor, a faculty member, a responsible member of the society and not a thug. Did pranab feared his safety from a responsible member of a Indian Society? Shame Shame

president /Pm etc. do meet Sikhs carrying Kirpans, Invitees with Known credentials.

Status
Not open for further replies.