Sikh Kaum - Hindu hain yaa Muslim, isaayi ??

Jaswinder Singh Baidwan

Akhran da mureed
Staff member
Before starting the topic, I want to clear my intentions, that i don't want to hurt any individual, par kujh posts padh k, laggya ki we must understand it first.

Ajjkall de kujh sikh kehnde aa ki ohna ne baahmna, hindua nu mughlan ton bacahaya... Par Sikh bane kis religion ton aa??

eh religion jyada purana nhi,,, it means sikh pehla tan Hindu, Muslim, Isaayi, Baahmna cho hi koi hone,,,, te j ehna cho hi c, pher how can they say ki ohna dujje religions waalya nu bacahaya ??? Mere khayal naal tan ohna ne insaaniyat nu bachaon lyi ikk kaum khadi kitti honi,, te jehda jehda bahadur si, ohne oh kaum join kitti honi, oh pher bhaawein pichon kise wi dharam da howe. ... :admin

Sadhu

if d sikh scripture says to not d kill d cow it sure must b Hindu. Bsides 30% of d verses contained
in it wer composed before guru nanak ws born. 30% of it is hindu, d rest we can call inventive.

Yaar Punjabi

Prime VIP
Islam, Christianity and Judaism have same origins..jews peoples toh Christians bane..te islams de ancestors Christians si ...so today we dont call muslim to Christians..jews to Christians etc...right bcoz they have different path and principles

in same way Sikhs and Hindus has same ancestors.but they have different paths,,,
so can t call them a hindu to sikh,,, guru nanak dev ji toh pehla asi hindus si,,,par ohna toh baad asi nahi si,,,sikhs accepeted diffrent ideology than hindus ok so eh past aa ...jad hor dharams nu asi mix ni karde pher sikhs te hindus nu kyu karde aa

#m@nn#

The He4rt H4ck3r
the debate is about 'We saved Hindus'
who was We ?
First Born son of a Hindu family ? Brahmans like Mati Das, Sati Das ?

why could not all first born sons of Hindu family save hindus... and why not all brahmans came in.. only few like Mati Das ji and Sati Das ji.....????????

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
why could not all first born sons of Hindu family save hindus... and why not all brahmans came in.. only few like Mati Das ji and Sati Das ji.....????????

Because they believed in the leadership and guidance of Guru Teg Bahadur and Guru Gobind Singh.

And its not that hindus only fought under sikhs Gurus. They survived about thousand years of Islamic rules before Sikhs and survived where there was little Sikh Influence. i.e Marathas and others.

#m@nn#

The He4rt H4ck3r
Because they believed in the leadership and guidance of Guru Teg Bahadur and Guru Gobind Singh.

And its not that hindus only fought under sikhs Gurus. They survived about thousand years of Islamic rules before Sikhs and survived where there was little Sikh Influence. i.e Marathas and others.

Exactly (in red)

and survival is different than revival....

DBF

Mad
Why cant u make it simple.. sikhs were a group of religions (might be hindus and muslims) which was living the so called punjab area (which including pak and all) at that time.. following the gurus and later called as sikhs... it dosnt matter what
There religion was coz they started following the way which became a religion
In future... dont know why you people have doubts about the guruz or the gurbani.. hun j guru ji ne dharti te auna c tan auna c tan kukh ton janam lena he c paven hindu ya koi hor.. ya unha eh line edero chuki odero chuki.. dash reference is from dash place... there is no back link or why u need to backlink it?

Who are we..
'We' were humans showed the humanism saved the needy!
It depends on a persons thinking or mentality.. u take it as religion or something else

Jaswinder Singh Baidwan

Akhran da mureed
Staff member
Why cant u make it simple.. sikhs were a group of religions (might be hindus and muslims) which was living the so called punjab area (which including pak and all) at that time.. following the gurus and later called as sikhs... it dosnt matter what
There religion was coz they started following the way which became a religion
In future... dont why you people have doubt about the guruz or the gurbani.. hun j guru ji ne dharti te auna c tan auna c tan kukh ton janam lena he c paven hindu ya koi hor.. ya unha eh line edero chuki odero chuki.. dash reference is from dash place... there is no back link or why u need to backlink it?

Who are we..
'We' were humans showed the humanism saved the needy!
It depends on a persons thinking or mentality.. u take it as religion or something else

exactly what i understand, but brother i guess our thinking is different as per few sikhs. :pop