Sign Petition to lodge protest against Punjab Police

lost_guy

bro i dun knw wat rules v hav here....but here i think if u go to jail ..u hav to remove ur turban before gng jail , my uncle had a fight with sum1 once., he was taken to police station & asked to remove ur turban & submit all other things here but he refused to .

you sure seen Bhagat singh's pic sitting in jail without turban, i dun knw but i think this rule was started by britishers

bro i dun knw wat rules v hav here....but here i think if u go to jail ..u hav to remove ur turban before gng jail , my uncle had a fight with sum1 once., he was taken to police station & asked to remove ur turban & submit all other things here but he refused to .

you sure seen Bhagat singh's pic sitting in jail without turban, i dun knw but i think this rule was started by britishers
chalo mann laine aa par...
bhaji rules ta musalmana ne v pass kite c oh kiwe change ho gye????

The guy in the video was not in JAIL. He was NEVER formally charged.

In short this is POLICE BRUTALITY not rules.

pps309

Prime VIP

Firstly he is not charged or jailed, so that British rule doesn't apply here.
Secondly many things started by Britishers are changed now, like Calcutta to Kolkata, Madras to Chennai or Bombay to Mumbai etc etc, then this should also be changed now, if not.