Sat Sri Akal, The Movie- Important!

prinzdude

Yesterday i met with some guys from "Mata Tripta Ji Charitable Trust" (the ppl behind the production of Sat Sri Akal Movie)

They told me that the movie was produced with the daswandh of all the members, who contributed to raise a fund of 2,00,00,000 for the production of movie over a period of 4 years...

Their sole motive is that the movie is watched by every sikh and have requested that everyone should watch this movie and support them in thier mission by taking others along to watch the movie.

Please refrain from piracy and support them by purchasing the CD's / VCD's (As and when made available)

All the money collected from the movie will not be considered as a "Recovery of cost" but a "Bheta" from sangat which will help them in thier other such initiatives.

They told me that i can make 'n' number of copies of CD, but those "Copied" CD's should only be given to ppl who can't afford them.

Its a request, please purchase the original CD if you can..

Movie is slated for release on 17th October..

In Delhi, all the PVRs, Vishal cinema, and Waves will be hosting the movie, as per the info provided by them..

Lets wait and "Watch"..

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru JI Ki Fateh..