Sant jarnail singh ji khalsa bhindranwale – famous quotes

SANT JARNAIL SINGH JI KHALSA BHINDRANWALE – FAMOUS QUOTES

Nashey chaddo, Amrit chhako, Gursikh bano (Stop Taking Alcohol/Liquor addictions, if You Respect Guru Granth Sahib Ji & Bhindranwale, Take Amrit, Become True Sikhs)'

"We wish every religion to grow and flourish but we will not tolerate attacks on Sikhi designed to terminate it"

“My mission is to administer Amrit, to explain the meanings of Gurbani and to teach Gurbani to those around me; ... and (to tell people) that a Hindu should be a firm Hindu, a Muslim should be a firm Muslim, and a Sikh should be a firm Sikh”

"I am a slave of the panth. This is not my taksal, by the grace of the Guru and Sant Kartar Singh I was given the seva of running this taksal. This is not my taksal, it was started by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji."

"If I ever become the Jathedar of Akal Takht, SGPC pardan, MLA, MP, or wazir, I will deserve a shoe beating by the Sikh panth."

"Even if it results in my body being cut to small pieces I shall still fight against injustice"

"I am not for or against Khalistan, but if we are given a separate Sikh nation we will not make the same mistake as '1947, we will certainly take it."

"We are not in favor of Khalistan nor are we against it." This is the job of the Center (The Central Government). It is not Bhindranwale's or Longowal's job. The Center should tell us, does it want to keep these turbaned people with it or not?”

"Govt. had labelled me a terrorist. If getting Sikhs to take amrit and stay away from drugs, alcohol, abstain from trimming their hair and beards, defending the honor of our sisters and the spilling blood of the shaheeds is the work of a terrorist then yes I am a terrorist."

"I am not opposed to Khalistan, nor am I for it, I seek only equal rights for Sikhs."

"We have no enmity with Hindus or with a person of any other faith"

'I have declared that if there is someone who drinks while wearing a kirpaan, and you catch him drunk, the punishment I have announced is that you should get him examined by a doctor (to make sure he has been drinking) and then pour kerosene over him and burn him alive. I shall fight your court case. This is regardless of the party affiliation of the person in such a garb doing such a thing. My appeal to all is that no one should drink but this does not apply to the others, it is only for those with the kirpaan. ... If any raagi, sant, mahatma, granthi & even if he is from Bhindranwale (group), who wears a kirpaan and drinks, wherever you find him, blacken his face, put a garland of old shoes around his neck, put him on a donkey and parade him throughout the village.'

“When the time comes for confrontation, don't kill the poor, don't molest the women and don't trouble the old, but don't spare anyone who insults Guru Ji!"

All Sikhs-Pledge: "My head might be cut off, but may I never lose my Sikhi faith."

“Always Be Prepared & Be United Always”

Re: Sant jarnail singh ji khalsa bhindranwale – famous quote

UNITED WE STAND , DIVIDED WE FALL

Bhindranwale sant sipahi
jine sutti kaum jagai,..

HSKukal

Elite

bahut wadiya ......
but its sad tht today's generation has forgotten him n they also call him a terrorist...
wahe guru sab nu sadbhudhi bhakshe ....

Jontysurrey

There is only one way to get this world peace forever... be calm, live simple, think high, praise the Almighty God, worship Him.....