salok when dumalla sahib is wearing..

salok when dumalla sahib is wearing
ਸਲੋਕੁ ॥ Salok

ਪਤਿ ਰਾਖੀ ਗੁਰਿ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਤਜਿ ਪਰਪੰਚ ਮੋਹ ਬਿਕਾਰ ॥ The Guru, the Supreme Lord God, preserved my honor, when I renounced hypocrisy, emotional attachment and corruption

ਨਾਨਕ ਸੋਊ ਆਰਾਧੀਐ ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਪਾਰਾਵਾਰੁ ॥੧॥ O Nanak, worship and adore the One, who has no end or limitation.

ਸਜੈ ਜੋ ਦੁਮਾਲਾ ਛਟੈ ਖੂਬ ਫਰਰਾ ॥ When the dumalla is tied, then the Farla/Farara flys beautifully.

ਅਜਬ ਸੋਹੇ ਚੱਕਰ ਖੰਡੇ ਤੋੜੇ ਵਾਲਾ ॥ The Chakkar with the Khanda Torha (the chain mail and khanda) has a strange spectacular beauty.

ਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਨੇ .ਫਤਿਹ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਕੋ ਬੁਲਾਇਆ ॥ Guru Gobind Singh Ji Summoned Fateh Singh Ji.

ਚਲੈ ਗੋ ਤੋਰ ਜੈਸਾ ਪੰਥ ਐਸਾ ਮੁਖ ਸੇ ਅਲਾਇਆ ॥And from his holy mouth, he uttered that a panth like Fateh singh would come to be.

ਹਮ ਅਕਾਲੀ ਸਭ ਕੇ ਵਾਲੀ ਹਮਰਾ ਪੰਥ ਨਿਆਰਾ ਹੈ ॥We, the Akaalis, are heading all, and our panth is different from all.

ਦੀਨ ਮਜ਼ਬ ਕਾ ਜੁਧ ਕੀਨਾ ਖੰਡਾ ਫੜਿਆ ਦੁਧਾਰਾ ਹੈ ॥We are hold a double edged sword to fight in the war of the righteousness.

ਛਈ ਮਈ ਮਾਰ ਸਭ ਦੂਰ ਕੀਨੀ ਸਲੋਤਰ ਫੜਿਆ ਕਰਾਰਾ ਹੈ ॥With the Salotar (daang/thick stick) that we are holding, we have eradicated Maya.

ਗਗਨ ਮੰਡਲ ਮੈ ਬੁੰਗਾ ਹਮਾਰਾ ਮਹਾਂਕਾਲ ਰਖਵਾਰਾ ਹੈ ॥In the skies is our place of worship and the Mahaakaal (Lord of Lords, Greatest Immortal) is our protector.

ਸਿਰ ਪਰ ਮੁਕਟ ਮੁਕਟ ਪਰ ਚੱਕਰ ਆਇਆ ਅਜਬ ਹੁਲਾਰਾ ਹੈ ॥On the head is the crown (dumalla) and on the crown is the Chakkar, what an inexplicable rush of good feelings has come.

ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਤੁਧ ਆਗੇ ਸੀਸ ਹਮਾਰਾ ਹੈ ॥ Holy Guru Nanak Ji and Holy Guru Gobind Singh Ji, We bow and present our heads in front of you.

ਲੱਟ ਪੱਟ ਫਰਰੇ ਸਜ ਰਹੇ ਗੁਰ ਸ਼ਬਦਨ ਕੀ ਭਈ ਝੰਕਾਰ ॥The Farlaas are flowing freely in the air while we tie them, and the ambrosial sounds of the Shabad Guru is heard ringing.

ਪ੍ਰਗਟੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਜਿਨ ਸਭ ਕੁਲ ਲੀਆ ਉਧਾਰ ॥ Guru Gobind Singh Ji has granted salvation to my whole lineage.

ਸਿਰ ਮਸ੍ਤਕ ਰਖ੍ਯ੍ਯਾ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮੰ ਹਸ੍ਤ ਕਾਯਾ ਰਖ੍ਯ੍ਯਾ ਪਰਮੇਸ੍ਵਰਹ ॥ The Supreme Lord God has procted my head and forehead. The Transcendent Lord has protected my hands and body.

ਆਤਮ ਰਖ੍ਯ੍ਯਾ ਗੋਪਾਲ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਧਨ ਚਰਣ ਰਖ੍ਯ੍ਯਾ ਜਗਦੀਸ੍ਵਰਹ ॥ God, my Lord and Master, has saved my soul. The Lord of the Universe has saved my wealth and feet.

ਸਰਬ ਰਖ੍ਯ੍ਯਾ ਗੁਰ ਦਯਾਲਹ ਭੈ ਦੂਖ ਬਿਨਾਸਨਹ ॥ The Merciful Guru has protected everything, and destroyed my fear and suffering.

ਭਗਤਿ ਵਛਲ ਅਨਾਥ ਨਾਥੇ ਸਰਣਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਪੁਰਖ ਅਚੁਤਹ ॥੫੨॥ God is the Lover of His devotees, the Master of the masterless. Nanak has entered the Sanctuary of the Imperishable Primal Lord God.

ਹਉ ਗੋਸਾਈ ਦਾ ਪਹਿਲਵਾਨੜਾ ॥ I am a wrestler, I belong to the Lord of the World.

ਮੈ ਗੁਰ ਮਿਲਿ ਉਚ ਦੁਮਾਲੜਾ ॥ I met with the Guru, and I have tied a tall, plumed turban.

ਸਭ ਹੋਈ ਛਿੰਝ ਇਕਠੀਆ ਦਯੁ ਬੈਠਾ ਵੇਖੈ ਆਪਿ ਜੀਉ ॥੧੭॥ All have gathered to watch the wrestling match, and the Merciful Lord Himself is seated to behold it.

ਵਾਤ ਵਜਨਿ ਟੰਮਕ ਭੇਰੀਆ ॥ The bugles play and the drums beat.

ਮਲ ਲਥੇ ਲੈਦੇ ਫੇਰੀਆ ॥ The wrestlers enter the arena and circle around.

ਨਿਹਤੇ ਪੰਜਿ ਜੁਆਨ ਮੈ ਗੁਰ ਥਾਪੀ ਦਿਤੀ ਕੰਡਿ ਜੀਉ ॥੧੮॥ I have thrown the five challengers to the ground, and the Guru has patted me on the back.

ਸਭ ਇਕਠੇ ਹੋਇ ਆਇਆ ॥ All have gathered together,

ਘਰਿ ਜਾਸਨਿ ਵਾਟ ਵਟਾਇਆ ॥ But we shall return home by different routes.

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਲਾਹਾ ਲੈ ਗਏ ਮਨਮੁਖ ਚਲੇ ਮੂਲੁ ਗਵਾਇ ਜੀਉ ॥੧੯॥ The Gurmukhs reap their profits and leave, while the self-willed manmukhs lose their investment and depart.

ਤੂੰ ਵਰਨਾ ਚਿਹਨਾ ਬਾਹਰਾ ॥ You are without color or mark.

ਹਰਿ ਦਿਸਹਿ ਹਾਜਰੁ ਜਾਹਰਾ ॥ The Lord is seen to be manifest and present.

ਸੁਣਿ ਸੁਣਿ ਤੁਝੈ ਧਿਆਇਦੇ ਤੇਰੇ ਭਗਤ ਰਤੇ ਗੁਣਤਾਸੁ ਜੀਉ ॥੨੦॥ Hearing of Your Glories again and again, Your devotees meditate on You. They are attuned to You, O Lord, Treasure of Excellence.

ਮੈ ਜੁਗਿ ਜੁਗਿ ਦਯੈ ਸੇਵੜੀ ॥ Through age after age, I am the servant of the Merciful Lord.

ਗੁਰਿ ਕਟੀ ਮਿਹਡੀ ਜੇਵੜੀ ॥ The Guru has cut away my bonds.

ਹਉ ਬਾਹੁੜਿ ਛਿੰਝ ਨ ਨਚਊ ਨਾਨਕ ਅਉਸਰੁ ਲਧਾ ਭਾਲਿ ਜੀਉ ॥੨੧॥੨॥੨੯॥ I shall not have to dance in the wrestling arena of life again. Nanak has searched, and found this opportunity.