Role of religion

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
religion unites -- bt --- the religious leaders, the so called the defenders of the faith -- they divide

all religions unite - show us the path to unite with god and to stay united with every living being.. bt these days the ones who lead a particular sect or faith or religion,cause confusion among people and they for thier own selfish motives like to stay in power and to be that somebody, mislead the people...rather than teaching the followers and showin them the path to true happiness of achieving salvation, they just cause communal riots and hatred among people by simply try to provin dat thier faith is the highest amongst all..

all religions are different roads , the roads which no matter what lead a person to the final destination i.e THE GOD -- the irony is that ,the ones who are supposed to show people the light are themslves proving to be blockades and barriers on these roads, these days....

onlycheema

Banned
Religion Unites.It's just the we racially profile the people practising it.The picture that we perceive is that by seeing others.Like sikhs just haven't been able to project Guru gobind singh ji as the one who sacrificed his whole family for sake of religion but of the one who brandished swords.Who is at fault here??? Gur poora kyaa karey jaa sikhaan mein chook...andhe ek naa laagayi jo baans bjaaye fook(Pardon my spellings).The prime example is the land of Jerusalem it's the one with so called curse on it....and since times medieval muslims and christians have been at so many wars over it.But tell me who is at fault here...religion or the kings.Religion unites and tells us to live in harmony rest munda wakhre type da explained very well.

J@tti

..Majajan..
Regardless of the role of religion, all it has done in the past is "divide".. who cares what the actual intention was when the outcome is disastrous. Let's say Nuclear power was invented for our benefit, would it matter if tomorrow it ends up destroying the planet? The only thing that matters is it's actual outcome

onlycheema

Banned
Computer keypad you are typing on has disastrous consequences on nearly every part of your body.I do hope you see a co-relation here.

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
Fights over religions have claimed million lives over the years. I do hope you see the difference in extent here.

so wt do u suggest ? no religion at all? people shdnt preach any?

den frm wr do the people learn the art of living in peace and happiness and harmony? from school text books or word of mouth which parents or others will tell dem..

who will teach moral values.. leave us.. few generations down the line.. wt and who will teach the youngsters the moral values and the way of life and teach them about god and everythin?

i believe if we have nthin at all. den chances are likely that it wud be a great mess all around.. no doubt it still is rite now..

bt see we still have a hope.. that hope i believe is called religion.. it depends upon a person how to look at it and how to utilise it in ones life..

Let's say Nuclear power was invented for our benefit, would it matter if tomorrow it ends up destroying the planet? The only thing that matters is it's actual outcome

ahhaaaan.. so in times to come religion will destroy everything and would be responsible for all the disasters to come.. ok i say we have no religion right now.. then what? do u bet on all the goody goody things spread everywhere around den?

yaar i think its the human brain which is the main culprit to be blamed.. religion naa v howe..the hunger of power and strength of mankind would always lead to evil consequences all around regardless of wheher we have religion or not.. at least religion in some aspect helps people to control over one's evil mind and greedy needs..

J@tti

..Majajan..
so wt do u suggest ?

Having no religion will give people one less reason to fight over. That's all I mean.

You can teach kids what is right to do and what is not.. without the aid of religion. Sometimes, I wonder if 'God' is something we created to give us hope.

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
Sometimes, I wonder if 'God' is something we created to give us hope.

gt ur point babeyo.. well i wud like to bundle it up da artistic way sweetie :d ....

yo dhane turn the beat up...

yoo yooo yooooooo ...

as schools without teachers ..
and students without books..
endless roads for seekers ...
hell not 4 liars and crooks..

aap banaya marjaniye.. jhutha hi sahi bt appreciate karli :kill

god hope hai bt who wud tell people k ki hai kidan hai kun hai kinwe hai.. parents? parents nu v ta kite to pata lagunga....

J@tti

..Majajan..
as schools without teachers ..
and students without books..
endless roads for seekers ...
hell not 4 liars and crooks..
aap banaya marjaniye.. jhutha hi sahi bt appreciate karli :kill
god hope hai bt who wud tell people k ki hai kidan hai kun hai kinwe hai.. parents? parents nu v ta kite to pata lagunga....

teachers da religion nal ki samband aa.. menu ta kisse teacher ne guruan barre ni padhaya.. tu kehre khalsa school ch dakhla lelya :-?

I have a friend who does not believe in God.. and she has much stronger values than me.. where did she learn it from? Not from religion ofcourse.

Naale ah kavita t likhi.. menu ta yakeen e ni hunda.. bahguru.. menu ta laga kisse ravi shankar ne likhi honi.. tu ta kalam da dhanni hogya wachitar prani.. :um

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
Mere khyaal vich, it all depends on how each individual looks at it...for me, religion unites. Lets not blame religion for mistakes ppl make in da name of religion/god. Lets jst not look at da negative things alone either… cuz all dat crime in da wrld didn’t happen cuz of religion…but in name of religion. Eh lokkaan di apni soch hai..mainu nai lagda ke kissey v dharam vich eh keha geya ke go around and tell ppl “my religion is better than urs” and fight! its jst how ppl are and the way they think..kinda like, we dnt listen to or follow every rule da government makes…or even our own parents..we go on and most of the time do things our way…make decisions based on our understanding of certain things, jst like dat..ppl decide to go on and decide to do things wat they think r rite…not bec da holy book says so or wat they heard in a story giani ji told them at a gurudwara... look at da positive side of it..I hav da fear of God…which keeps me frm doin any kind of crime knowingly, I wear a karra on my rite wrist..why? bec it has a wonderful meaning to it..in my religion, Sikhism. I dnt wear it jst for da fact dat it represents my religion/nationality, “oh im punjabi dats why I wear a karra” but for da a very important purpose which is to remind myself not to take a wrong step in life…not to commit a crime..religion is like a guide for each individual, and its intention is not to hurt ppl or divide ppl...jst like ur parents guide u through out ur life to do da rite thing..for example, if there r four siblings in a family, parents guide and teach them all the same principles, they give them all same teachings, but all (siblings) understanding it differently take different paths in life..some reach their goals others keep tryin till da game of life is over...who is to blame if they dnt succeed? Parents? Ugh..i dnt think so.
God is like an “imaginary” frnd i’ve gotten as a gift..to remember him every moment sad or happy and help myself live throught hard times…religion teaches me da way of life…
I wouldn't hav been da person i am today if it wasn't for my religion…world wouldn’t hav been da same widout religion…im glad it exists..but in this world, some ppl take lots of things for granted…and miss use ‘em..

Bhull Chukk Muaff Kareyo Ji...:d
~322~

Mere khyaal vich, it all depends on how each individual looks at it...for me, religion unites. Lets not blame religion for mistakes ppl make in da name of religion/god. Lets jst not look at da negative things alone either… cuz all dat crime in da wrld didn’t happen cuz of religion…but in name of religion. Eh lokkaan di apni soch hai..mainu nai lagda ke kissey v dharam vich eh keha geya ke go around and tell ppl “my religion is better than urs” and fight! its jst how ppl are and the way they think..kinda like, we dnt listen to or follow every rule da government makes…or even our own parents..we go on and most of the time do things our way…make decisions based on our understanding of certain things, jst like dat..ppl decide to go on and decide to do things wat they think r rite…not bec da holy book says so or wat they heard in a story giani ji told them at a gurudwara... look at da positive side of it..I hav da fear of God…which keeps me frm doin any kind of crime knowingly, I wear a karra on my rite wrist..why? bec it has a wonderful meaning to it..in my religion, Sikhism. I dnt wear it jst for da fact dat it represents my religion/nationality, “oh im punjabi dats why I wear a karra” but for da a very important purpose which is to remind myself not to take a wrong step in life…not to commit a crime..religion is like a guide for each individual, and its intention is not to hurt ppl or divide ppl...jst like ur parents guide u through out ur life to do da rite thing..for example, if there r four siblings in a family, parents guide and teach them all the same principles, they give them all same teachings, but all (siblings) understanding it differently take different paths in life..some reach their goals others keep tryin till da game of life is over...who is to blame if they dnt succeed? Parents? Ugh..i dnt think so.
God is like an “imaginary” frnd i’ve gotten as a gift..to remember him every moment sad or happy and help myself live throught hard times…religion teaches me da way of life…
I wouldn't hav been da person i am today if it wasn't for my religion…world wouldn’t hav been da same widout religion…im glad it exists..but in this world, some ppl take lots of things for granted…and miss use ‘em..

Bhull Chukk Muaff Kareyo Ji...:d
~322~

sachi gal aa bhene..:p