Reunification of India

RS Rajput

REUNIFICATION OF INDIA
must begin with the UNITY of Punjab.
In Phase 1, East Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh to UNITE and acquire the name PEPSU (Patiala & East Punjab States' Union).
The next stage will be for PEPSU to approach West Punjab to join up.
For ALL fragments coming together there will be ONE basic COMMON loyalty- to (land) PUNJAB.
Such a move of farsight and ultimate wisdom will move the other provinces like Sindh and East Bengal, too, to come back into the fold of INDIA (or Hindustan).

Good luck to all will only follow SANITY of all.

-Rajput
13 August 2016

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
via email

Thank you.
To Mahaj and others who posted frivolous comments:

At this stage, at this time, at this point in history, it (i.e., "Akhand Bharat") seems a non starter.

India lacks committed patriots to recall Gandhi's words, "India will be cut on my dead body."

Gandhi did not have SERIOUS followers it seems, otherwise the challenge is taken up by the coming generations. The challenge is worth taking on its own merit even if there had been NO Gandhi!

Indians are the same even now, AS DEFINED BY NEHRU.
When someone suggested holding a referendum Nehru is said to have replied, "WHO CONSULTS THE CATTLE?"

He accepted PARTITION and then asked all the Indians, "Celebrate your Independence"! That's what they have been doing- year in and year out.

rajput
Eternally for Akhand Bharat
15 Aug 16
=========

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
via email

You are speaking of "Akhand Bharat" and lament that it is a non-starter. Firstly I would like to know what exactly you mean by 'Akhand Bharat'? What are its borders? Does it include Baluchistan and Afghanistan? And secondly how you propose to attain it?

V. S. Sardesai

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
i think division of east punjab was a blunder, we lost hydroelectric resources of himachal and proximity to Delhi, gained nothing.

But I don't see how akhand bharat will be better, what possible benefits the struggling countries will bring to the table.

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
Ok.......when was the last time akhand bharat existed?
I assume you aren't saying british India as akhand cause It wasn't akhand?

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
^ depends on who you ask.

for hindus, under Gupta/mauryas
mugals for muslims
te Ranjit Singh empire for Sikhs.