present cm of punjab betrays sikhs in 1984

userid50966

Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale ---- The Lion of Punjab.

So far we were aware that it was Indian army sent to attack Golden Temple Amritsar by Mrs. Indira Gandhi, but the question arises who suggested and provoked her to take this foolish decision and to attack its own people who were just not well equipped to challenge the mighty India army equipped with heavy Artillery, Armored and Air force. Just to kill a handful rebellions the army was called, whether it was a cabinet decision?
The Army was sent on persuasions of Sant Harchand Singh Longowal and Parkash Singh Baadal, presently Chief minister of Punjab, revealed recently by a secret letter written to Sh. R.K.Dhawan on 25 April 1984 and addressed to 1, Safdarjang, New Delhi, by Sant Harchand Singh Ji Longowal, who disclosures that P.S.Baadal was already in a touch with Mrs. Gandhi for an attack by army on Golden Temple to kill Sant Jarnail Singh ji Bhindranwale and his men (the devouted Amritdhari Sikhs).

I have the copy of that letter. The contents are as follows:--

“As you know that S. Gurcharan Singh's life is in great danger so I am writing you this letter, Sant Jarnail Singh is not going to give up and now I strongly feel that we have to do what we planned earlier and Sardar Parkash Singh Badal has already explained it to you in details, most of his men will run away when they see the Army and most probably he will too."
So the readers and all Sikh people decide who played the role of JAICHAND to Khalsa destiny. Parkash Singh Baadal and Sant Longowal were the traitors of Khalsa Raaj. They were the conspirators of Operation Bluestar. Do you want to be ruled by a traitor? Do you want them to lead the Sikh Panth anymore ? They should be asked immediately to step down from the President ship of SGPC and resign from C.M. also.

and we have people that think the operation was spontaneous..rofl

Most of the people in punjab hate badal but they cant do anything because of his political power and web. He just gathers votes from bhehiaz and by giving free stuff to farmers...

bro..if u have the original letter scan it and post it that would be really helpful.

userid50966

and we have people that think the operation was spontaneous..rofl

Most of the people in punjab hate badal but they cant do anything because of his political power and web. He just gathers votes from bhehiaz and by giving free stuff to farmers...

bro..if u have the original letter scan it and post it that would be really helpful.
i'll try but i cannot promise u

pps309

Prime VIP
if possible, please put the original.

Not only Longowal and Badal even Tohra was a dog too. Badal and Tohra gave money to kill Sant Ji.
Badal, tohra, longowal were scared of Sant Ji's demand that all SGPC members should be clean Amritdhari Sikhs, i.e. those who do not use drug, alcohol and money power for elections.

Although i don't like Ragi Darshan Singh stand over Dasam Granth but here is his one good video:

userid50966

Not only Longowal and Badal even Tohra was a dog too. Badal and Tohra gave money to kill Sant Ji.
Badal, tohra, longowal were scared of Sant Ji's demand that all SGPC members should be clean Amritdhari Sikhs, i.e. those who do not use drug, alcohol and money power for elections.

Although i don't like Ragi Darshan Singh stand over Dasam Granth but here is his one good video:

you are right you know who was this gurcharan singh in the letter ?
his fullname was gurcharan singh tohra

_Gifty_

I am a Joker

bahut vadiya video paaji ... i wonder ki kinne lokan ne vekhya hoyega te kinne loki sochde te samjhde honge same way ..