politics & religion

userid50966

thuhanu ki laghda hai
ki religion layee politics jaroori hai?
yan
politics layee religion?
give supporting statement if possible.........

Attachments

• ReligionPolitics-764320[1].jpg
    ReligionPolitics-764320[1].jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,465

Ramta

-

M. K. Gandhi Quotes on Religion And Politics

To see the universal and all-pervading Spirit of Truth face to face, one must be able
to love the meanest of creation as oneself. And a man who aspires after that cannot
afford to keep out of any field of life. That is why my devotion to Truth has drawn
me into the field of politics; and I can say without the slightest hesitation, and yet in
all humility, that those who say that religion has nothing to do with politics do not know
what religion means.

The politician in me has never dominated a single decision of mine, and if I seem to
take part in politics, it is only because politics encircle us today like the coil of a snake
from which one cannot get out, no matter how much one tries. I wish, therefore, to
wrestle with the snake as I have been doing with more or less success consciously
since 1894, unconsciously, as I have now discovered, ever since reaching years of
discretion. Quite selfishly, as I wish to live in peace in the midst of a bellowing storm
howling round me, I have been experimenting with myself and my friends by introducing
religion into politics.

Human life being an undivided whole, no line can ever be drawn between its different
compartments, not between ethics and politics. A trader who earns his wealth by
deception only succeeds in deceiving himself when he thinks that his sins can be
washed away by spending some amount of his ill-gotten gains on the so-called
religious purposes. One's everyday life is never capable of being separated from
one's spiritual being. Both act and react upon one another.

I could not be leading a religious life unless I identified myself with the whole of mankind,
and that I could not do unless I took part in politics. The whole gamut of man's activities
today constitutes an indivisible whole. You cannot divide social, economic, political
and purely religious work into watertight compartments. I do not know any religion
apart from human activity. It provides a moral basis to all other activities which they
would otherwise lack, reducing life to a maze of 'sound and fury signifying nothing'.

I felt compelled to come into the political field because I found I could not do even
social work without touching politics. I feel that political work must be looked upon in
terns of social and moral progress. In democracy no fact of life is untouched by politics.

-

Thanks

ਪੰਜਾਬ 'ਚ ਖੱਬੇ ਪੱਖੀਆਂ ਦਾ ਭਵਿੱਖ ਹਨੇਰੇ ਵਿਚ ਕਿਉ&#2

ਪੰਜਾਬ 'ਚ ਖੱਬੇ ਪੱਖੀਆਂ ਦਾ ਭਵਿੱਖ ਹਨੇਰੇ ਵਿਚ ਕਿਉਂ\ਕਰਮਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ

ਜਦੋਂ ਅਸੀਂ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਵਿੱਚ ਖੱਬੇ ਪੱਖੀਆਂ ਦਾ ਭਵਿੱਖ ਸੱਦਾ ਧੁੰਦਲਾ ਰਹਿਣ ਦਾ ਫਤਵਾ ਦਿੰਦੇ ਹਾਂ ਤਾਂ ਇਸ ਦਾ ਕਾਰਨ ਇਹ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇੱਥੇ ਸਿੱਖ ਇਨਕਲਾਬ ਨੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਪਿੱਛੇ ਇਹੋ ਜਿਹਾ ਵਿਰਸਾ ਛੱਡ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਹੈ, ਇਹੋ ਜਿਹੀਆਂ ਰਵਾਇਤਾਂ ਸਥਾਪਤ ਕਰ ਦਿੱਤੀਆਂ ਹਨ, ਇਹੋ ਜਿਹਾ ਸ਼ਕਤੀਸ਼ਾਲੀ ਦਿਓ ਕੱਦ ਸਭਿਆਚਾਰ ਸਿਰਜ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਉਸ ਦਾ ਮੰਨਣਯੋਗ ਤੇ ਬਲਵਾਨ ਬਦਲ ਪੈਦਾ ਕਰਨਾ ਤੇ ਉਸ ਨੂੰ ਪੰਜਾਬੀਆਂ ਦੇ ਦਿਲ ਦਾ ਹਿੱਸਾ ਬਣਾਉਣਾ ਮੁਸ਼ਕਲ ਹੀ ਨਹੀਂ, ਸਗੋਂ ਅਸੰਭਵ ਹੈ। ਜੇ ਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਦੇ ਕਮਜ਼ੋਰ ਅਤੇ ਸਿਧਾਂਤਹੀਣ ਹੋ ਚੁੱਕੇ ਵਰਤਮਾਨ ਤੋਂ ਲਾਭ ਉਠਾ ਕੇ ਖੱਬੇ ਪੱਖੀ ਲੋਕ ਹੋਰਨਾਂ ਤਾਕਤਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਮਿਲ ਕੇ ਕੋਈ ਮਾੜਾ ਮੋਟਾ ਓਹੜ-ਪੋਹੜ ਬਣਾ ਲੈਣ ਵਿਚ ਸਫਲ ਵੀ ਹੋ ਜਾਣ ਤਾਂ ਵੀ ਉਹ ਇੱਕ ਤਾਂ ਰੂਹਾਨੀ ਕੀਮਤਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਸੱਖਣਾ ਹੋਵੇਗਾ ਤੇ ਦੂਜਾ, ਉਹ ਕੰਮ ਚਲਾਊ, ਵਕਤੀ ਤੇ ਆਰਜ਼ੀ ਕਿਸਮ ਦਾ ਹੋਵੇਗਾ।
ਪੰਜਾਬ ਵਿਚ ਰਾਜਨੀਤੀ ਦਾ ਸਿੱਖ ਬਦਲ ਸਦਾ ਹੀ ਕਿਸੇ ਨਾ ਕਿਸੇ ਰੂਪ ਵਿਚ ਕਾਇਮ ਰਹੇਗਾ। ਇਸ ਦੇ ਨਗਰ ਇਤਿਹਾਸਕ ਕਾਰਨ ਹਨ। ਮਿਸਾਲ ਵਜੋਂ ਸਿੱਖ ਇਨਕਲਾਬ ਦੇ 10 ਰਹਿਬਰਾਂ ਵਿਚੋਂ ਦੋ ਤਾਂ ਵੱਡੇ ਸ਼ਹੀਦ ਹਨ। ਦੋ ਇਹੋ ਜਿਹੇ ਹਨ ਜੋ ਹਥਿਆਰਬੰਦ ਲਹਿਰ ਦੇ ਉਚਤਮ ਤੇ ਸੁੱਚੇ ਤਜਰਬਿਆਂ ਵਿਚੋਂ ਜਿਵੇਂ ਲੰਘੇ ਹਨ, ਉਹੋ ਜਿਹੀ ਮਿਸਾਲ ਭਾਰਤ ਦੇ ਇਤਿਹਾਸ ਵਿਚ ਹੋਰ ਕਿਤੇ ਵੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਮਿਲਦੀ। ਅਮਨ ਤੇ ਜੰਗ ਦੇ ਪਵਿੱਤਰ ਰਿਸ਼ਤੇ ਦੇ ਵੰਨ-ਸੁਵੰਨੇ ਰੂਪਾਂ ਦੀ ਪੀਂਘ ਜੋ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਦੇ ਇਤਿਹਾਸ ਵਿੱਚ ਚੜ੍ਹੀ ਹੈ, ਉਹ ਸਤਰੰਗੀ ਪੀਂਘ ਹੋਰ ਕਿਤੇ ਨਹੀਂ ਵੇਖੀ ਗਈ। ਇਸ ਲਈ ਰੂਸੀ ਇਨਕਲਾਬ ਤੋਂ ਪਿੱਛੋਂ ਜੋ ਅਮਨ ਦਾ ਸਿਧਾਂਤ ਸੋਵੀਅਤ ਯੂਨੀਅਨ ਨੇ ਦੁਨੀਆ ਸਾਹਮਣੇ ਲਿਆਂਦਾ, ਉਹ ਥੋਥਾ ਹੀ ਸਾਬਤ ਹੋਇਆ ਤੇ ਭਾਂਜਵਾਦੀ ਵੀ। ਉਸ ਵਿੱਚ ਨਿਰਭਉ ਤੇ ਨਿਰਵੈਰ ਹੋਣ ਦੇ ਗੁਣ ਨਹੀਂ ਸਨ ਜੋ ਸਿਖ ਸਿਧਾਂਤ ਦੀ ਸ਼ਾਨ ਬਣਦੇ ਹਨ।http://deshpunjabtimes.blogspot.in/2012/05/blog-post.html

Last edited by a moderator: